Dark Rivalry Part 10

Reader is Trent Alexander Arnold's twin sister. The two have been inseparable since childbirth, more so now when Reader is fresh out of university looking for a job, crashing at her brother's place whilst doing so. One day Reader gets a job offer that she cannot refuse, however it would mean working for her brother's biggest rival in football, Ruben Dias.

Enjoy!

"It's me or him Y/N, you hear me??"

"Please Trent, leave your sister be."

He was out of the hospital with three stitches to his bottom lip. The news of what happened after the game was kept on a down low by both parties, Manchester City and Liverpool wanting to avoid any bad press that the news about the fight could cause. Trent was not fit to play with his team so once he was discharged from the hospital everyone in your family decided to remain in Manchester, staying over at Grandma's until Trent looked well enough to be out in public again. Right now with the bruises on his face, let alone the black eye that Ruben gave him, it was better for him to stay inside.

"How could you be so stupid, fucking him?"

"Trent!" Your parents exclaimed, defending you. "You will not speak to your sister that way, understand?"

"Why not? Look what she's done to me, what she let her boyfriend do to me."

"Ruben is not my boyfriend." You hissed. Everyone was gathered for a family meeting in the living room, Trent bashing you from the comfort of Grandma's couch, Whiskey Jr crawled up in a ball on his chest.

"He's not anymore, that's for sure." Trent chuckled. "If you ever let him come near you again, just know that that's it. Don't think about coming around me anymore."

Read full chapter on my Patreon! (Link below)

https://www.patreon.com/posts/dark-rivalry-10-100086074