Chapter 185

Because of the heavy rain for several days, and when the orcs jumped up and down when catching the red-billed Queria flocks, the road that was originally just mud became muddy, and the surrounding water was drained and then washed away. When the sun dries, it is a bit pothole, and the road needs to be refinished.

Chen Qi was arrested by A Zhang early in the morning to discuss matters in the tribe. Because of the participation of the Luoshui tribe, the issue of the house is the most important thing, and they cannot be kept crowded in one place all the time.

Chen Qi had already prepared the planning of the house early in the morning. He took out the drawings he drew a few days ago and explained it to them. He had already had the experience of making houses directly with fired mud bricks before, and now he divided the places After that, you can start to burn the bricks directly.

After all, it was the first major event after the merger of the Luoshui Tribe, and A Zhang did not hand it over to anyone else. He and A Chu were busy with the clansmen, while the task of planting a new round of summer in the tribe was handed over to Chen Qihe. Ali.

In addition to the large wasteland in the tribe where crops have been replanted, Chen Qi's yard has also begun to grow crops. In addition to a few commonly used vegetables and seasonings, Chen Qi also deliberately vacated two plots for planting. Herbs, there are not many types of herbs, just some common weeds that can stop bleeding, although they can also be found on the plains, etc. Chen Qi still wants to try cultivation.

The meat mountain of the dragon corpse outside the tribe was almost eaten by the beasts that had migrated back in just a few days, leaving only some half-rotten fur and bones. The orcs in Qize City picked up some of the bones that were still in good condition and returned them for use, while the rest were thrown into the Chishui River to feed the fish.

The mighty migratory army appeared near the Chishui River after the thunderstorm. Because the river water swelled, they could not cross the river. They needed to wait for the river to return before returning to the opposite side of the Chishui River. There are some relatively petite creatures. Several tree trunks were found across the river. Some were left by the orcs when they crossed the river, and some were probably just across the river bank when the trees collapsed. These tree trunks also became tools for the migrating army to cross the river. The impala directly occupied one of the tree trunks, and ran to the opposite side of the Chishui River with agile movements.

Ye Huo hid in a tall grass. He was wearing a camouflage coat and a straw hat on his head. The high grass was just leeward, so the animals would not smell him.

"This is my first time hunting, so I'm a little nervous." Yehuo licked the corners of his lips that were a little chapped, but the excited look in his eyes didn't show any panic.

"You can even hit the Hyena Dragon, just a few antelopes, don't worry." Chen Qi comforted the other party, took out the arrow from the quiver behind him and loaded it into the crossbow/arrow in his hand.

This kind of crossbow/arrow is transformed from a siege crossbow. Although the production is still a little rough, and its lethality is similar to that of an ordinary wooden bow, it is worse than it does not require much arm strength to attack, and it is not as physically strong as a female. For the male sons, it is the most suitable weapon for them.

Ale gave birth to a male son on the day the thunderstorm stopped. This is the first male son born since the establishment of Qi Ze City, and also the first beastman. Yehuo was very excited to be a father for the first time, and naturally he did not want to. Ale had to go hunting just after giving birth, so he went to find Chen Qi to teach him how to hunt. In winter, he heard Carlo say that Chen Qi used a few simple traps to catch him Lots of prey things.