Chapter 121

The clothes were stained with a lot of mud when they were sheltering from the rain and on the road. Even though the traces on the camouflage clothes were not obvious after they were wiped off, Aze still went to the river to wash the clothes of the two of them. Can't wear it anymore, Aze took it off directly, washed the mud on the cloth shoes, then pulled up his trousers and went back to the place where the shelter is located with his bare feet.

Chen Qi picked up a few relatively flat stones, piled them by the fire to dry a little, and used them as stools to sit on.

Jiang Tang was already steaming. Seeing Azer coming over, Chen Qi beckoned him to sit next to him, and a fire was raised beside him again. Fork with a wooden stick, put it on the fire and dry it.

Most of the orcs couldn't stand the spicy taste of **** soup. When the **** soup was cooked, Chen Qi added a little sugar to it, and then gave Aze a bowl, "Are you alright after the rain for so long? Drink it now. Order some **** soup to warm up your body." It's dark now, and the rain has completely stopped, probably because it has rained, and the temperature is a bit cold.

Aze shook his head and looked at Chen Qi worriedly, "You have also been soaked in the rain for so long, is there any discomfort in your body?"

Chen Qi smiled and squeezed the palm of his hand comfortingly, "I'm fine, now my body is much stronger than before, so little rain won't make me fall ill." The bowl was stuffed to A Ze, Chen Qi got up and went to the shelter to get other people's pottery bowls, and by the way, asked A Xu and the others to come over to drink **** soup.

Around the shelter, the orcs lit several fires, mostly to dry the wet clothes, backpacks and food, as well as the wet branches ready to be used for the fire, because they were completely soaked in the rain. , The branches that can be used are all wet, even if they have been dried a little, there will be a black smoke when they are burned in the fire, and only if you sit far away will you not be choked by the black smoke.

After a day of running around, and then it rained for a long time, everyone was exhausted. After dinner, people who were on duty at night were arranged and everyone began to rest.

Chen Qi moved one of the fires away. Because of the overheating, the place was already dry. He put a thick layer of dried bamboo leaves on it, and then put a layer of cloth on it. , after finishing it, he patted it with satisfaction, and said to Azer next to him, "Azer, you can sleep here."

A Ze looked at the bed that was only suitable for one person, "What about you?"

Chen Qi smiled and said, "I'll be on guard in the middle of the night, and I have to deal with the wet things, so I won't sleep for now." I was worried that the wildfire would burn to the shelter, and when everyone left, they would hardly be afraid of the rain. Bring all the drenched things, including those dried mussels that were finally dried, and various dried flowers collected along the way, such as kapok, even if there are waterproof cloth bags, these things are still not allowed. To avoid getting the ground wet, Chen Qi could only bake it with fire, hoping that these things would not be lost too much.

Looking at Chen Qi who was laying the dried mussels on the cloth around the fire with a heartbroken face, A Ze stepped forward and wanted to take the thing from the other party's hand, but Chen Qi avoided it.

Chen Qi sighed helplessly, and said in a negotiated tone: "Don't you take turns to be on duty in the second half of the night? You sleep for a while, and I will go to sleep when you are on duty, okay?"

Aze shook his head reluctantly, how could he let Chen Qi work alone but go to sleep.

Seeing Aze like this, Chen Qi glared at him, "You've been running behind my back for a day, and your body is not made of iron. If your body breaks down because of poor rest, who will be responsible for the rest of the journey? Carry me back?" Chen Kai pointed his chin to Ale and Ashu, who were already curled up and fell asleep next to him, "Don't say stupid things like you're not tired, look at them, they've already been exhausted after a busy day. , on the contrary, I have been taken care of by you without any fatigue, so in the first half of the night, you can go to bed obediently, and take turns with me in the second half of the night, okay?"