Chapter 181

Aze, who had just sent Chen Qi back to the inner city wall, frowned slightly when he heard the voice, Ake turned his head just to meet the other party's eyes, Aze pursed his lips, and whispered to Ake: "It's the little wolf. ."

Ake nodded, and handed a siege crossbow he had just brought back to Ashu, who came over, and then patted Aze on the shoulder, "I'll take a look." After speaking, he walked flexibly along the rope ladder on the city wall. Slipped off the city wall and ran to the building not far away.

A-Chang began to reassign the withdrawn orcs. If a Hyena dragon rushed in, they would be able to flank the orcs of the ice city wall.

As the roar of the hyena dragon leader fell, the large group of hyena dragons began to twist their bodies, and their forelimbs excitedly dug a few times in the snow under their feet. The sight became illusory, and the eyes staring at the ice city wall began to fill with a trace of red light, and the tail swayed, exuding excitement that could not be concealed.

The Giant Wolf God, who was standing lazily at the side, pouted a bit bored when he saw this scene. At this time, a gust of cold wind blew, and the familiar voice mixed in the wind made the Giant Wolf God shudder, his eyes blank. Looking in the direction of the ice city wall, the voice that made its soul numb clearly came from this strange orc tribe.

The voice that belongs to the cubs is not too clear because the distance is too far, and this is the tone of the giant wolf **** hidden in the blood. No one except the giant wolf **** can understand the meaning.

It always thought that the cub raised by the orcs would not be able to survive the first moult without the clan by his side, but he did not expect that the other party was adopted by the orcs in this strange tribe.

Unexpectedly, in addition to himself, there are still living pure-blooded giant wolf gods in this world.

The wolf god's expression was only in a trance for a moment, and was interrupted by the leader of the Hyena Dragon who was ordered to launch a general attack. It didn't have time to think about it, and a swooping slammed the unsuspecting Hyena Dragon leader to the ground, with sharp teeth on the other side. His neck moved slightly, "Let's go back to the forest."

The Hyena Dragon leader neither struggled nor let the other Hyena Dragons drag the giant wolf **** who dared to press down on him. His crimson eyes just looked at each other quietly, "Reason."

"This winter has hunted enough orcs, this tribe is so interesting, you have killed them all now, you will not have to play next winter." The giant wolf god's warm tongue licked gently. He licked the cold and hard scales of the other party, and the words he said were like whispers in the lover's room. The cub inside had not grown up yet. The Hyena dragon found that it was the only pure blood that had not been contaminated.

"Isn't there another interesting tribe?" The Hyena Dragon leader didn't let up.

The group of Hyena dragons that had already attacked rushed into the ice city wall. The small gap in the ice city wall was dug a lot by the Hyena dragons later. The beastmen still on the city wall already felt that the city wall was shaking. Staying for more, waved the orcs who were still on the main gate city wall with the remaining weapons to withdraw to the left and right city walls.

The Giant Wolf God knew that the Hyena dragon leader couldn't stop so easily when he became interested. Although the number of Hyena Dragons in this batch is quite large, there are still more Hyena Dragons that have not been brought out of the forest. Even if a large tribe destroys this batch of Hyena dragons, it won't hurt.

The giant wolf **** put away the front paws that suppressed the opponent, it lowered its eyes and made a submissive gesture, "I am dying, the last place where the giant wolf **** is buried for generations is Sanchen River, and now it is still before summer. For a while, I wanted to finish my last duties at the end."