Chapter 91

The hair on Ah Zhang's body was very dirty, and some were sticky with blood and turned into lumps. Ah Li quickly burned hot water to help him wash his body, then changed into clean clothes, and set the kang bed on fire. After it was warm, he helped the other party to the bed.

Chen Qi helped him deal with the wound again. A-Zhang has already taken back all the fur from the beast. Those places that looked like they were only scratched out of the skin turned out to be scratched with a layer of skin, which can be clearly seen. The flesh and blood still oozing inside, fortunately, were not fatal wounds. After applying the medicine and treating it, according to the recovery ability of the females, it is estimated that he will be able to jump out of bed again in a few days.

After the wound was treated, Carlo brought the cooked meat porridge up, and A Li took it. Ah Zhang also had a wound on his wrist. Just after bandaging, A Li didn't want him to move around and hurt himself, so he took it. Feed him with a wooden spoon, spoon by spoon.

A-Zhang has been hungry for longer than A-Ze. He hasn't eaten since he left the lion-wolf tribe. Later, he couldn't bear it and ate a few mouthfuls of snow. He even frostbitten his throat. . Although everyone wanted to know how he escaped, it was clear that Ah Chang needed to rest now. Chen Qi did not recommend that A-Zhang suddenly eat a lot after being very hungry, and asked A-Li to feed him two bowls of digestible porridge before letting A-Zhang rest.

A-Zhang was already tired and fell into a deep sleep almost as soon as he lay down on the bed.

Seeing A Zhang, whose face has lost a lot of weight and his face is full of tiredness, A Li is heartbroken. This person has always been extremely strong in front of him since he was an adult. In front of him, he had never seen him so embarrassed.

Maybe he was embarrassed before, but he hid it well and was not discovered by himself.

Ali sighed, stretched out his hand to gently smooth the frowning brows of the sleeping man, and a picture suddenly flashed in his mind. It was a long, long time ago on a snowy night. The seven or eight-year-old child, who was fighting with another Hyena dragon at the time, took the child into his arms without hesitation. There was a sharp pain in his right leg, and he looked down and found that he was bitten by the Hyena dragon. A large piece of meat.

At that time, he was so in pain that he didn't even have time to pay attention to who he was saving, but now the child's terrified expression suddenly became clear.

A Li smiled slightly with the corners of his lips curved, and his movements shifted from the other's brows to the hard face, "So it's you."

A-Chang's return also relieved everyone's tense hearts. From that night, the long-lost snowstorm began to appear on the plain again. If the blizzard came a day earlier, there would be a question mark on whether A-Chang could return safely. .

"Aze, how long until the end of winter?" After washing, Chen Qi asked while wiping Azer's dripping hair with a clean towel. Azer, who had washed with figs, still had a A light fragrance, nice smell.

A Ze thought for a while, "There are still two or three months left." Chen Qi taught them the concept of four weeks as a month. Orcs can't fully accept this concept, and they always think about it before they can convert this time.

"It's still so long." It's been more than six months since the beginning of winter, and now there are still two or three months before the end of winter. The winter here is really too long, and Chen Qi is starting to miss global warming a little. The Earth, the city he once lived in, is only about a month full in winter, and in December you can see the streets full of thinly dressed pedestrians.

"This time is not fixed every year." Azer added, "But every year at the end of winter, it will start to snow, and it will continue to fall for about a month. When the snow stops, summer will come."