Chapter 133

Chen Qi had never eaten barnyard tares. In the original world, once this kind of thing was found in the rice field, it would have to be pulled out directly. It was impossible for it to survive because it would take away the nutrients of the rice. Farmers' most hated weed.

But Chen Qi was very happy to see a barnyard tares in a place where there was no rice. He grabbed Azer's arm excitedly and asked, "Where did you find this kind of thing? Is there any more? How many?"

Seeing Chen Qi's eager appearance, Aze squeezed the opponent's palm reassuringly, "Don't worry, this thing won't run away, I'll take you to see it tomorrow."

Chen Qi nodded again and again, and then pulled a few people to talk about the discovery of the barnyard tares.

In order to find rice in the past, Chen Qi once drew the appearance of rice according to his memory. All the orcs in Qize City have seen the appearance of rice drawn by Chen Qi, but until now no one has seen the same as in the painting. Even on the way to the Luoshui tribe, Chen Qi never found any plants, whether it was rice, corn, wheat, or anything that looked a little bit similar to them. Chen Qi once thought that this There is no such thing in the world.

Aze has been with Chen Qi for a long time, and naturally he often hears Chen Qi talking about wanting to eat rice, but he has never seen what rice looks like. He heard from Chen Qi that it is made from something called rice. Yes, so every time he goes out, he will pay attention to it, but unfortunately he has never seen it.

Going to Zhu Shi today, he chose a place that he had never been to before. It should be said that it was a place he had never been to after meeting Chen Qi. He knew that there was a small piece of Zhu Shilin there, but to his surprise, in A small ditch next to Zhu Shilin was actually full of such tares.

In fact, A Ze did not think that what he found was what Chen Qi wanted at first. After all, although barnyard tares are a bit similar to rice, the mature barnyard tares and rice are still very different. In order to let Chen Qi first confirm, A Ze I didn't pick too much, I only picked a handful and went back. I didn't expect that this kind of thing would make Chen Qi so excited to see it.

However, the hunting team that didn't return on time this night made Qi Zecheng look worried. Ali was already a little restless, and now he was even more worried. Later, in order to prevent himself from thinking wildly, he simply Stay in the ironworks and use busy work to get rid of the bad imaginations that keep popping up in your mind.

The next morning, Aze went to find Ake, "Uncle Azhang, will something happen before they come back?" After all, it was only planned to go for two days before. No one came back.

Ake was also a little worried, he shook his head, "Uncle A Zhang's character is very cautious, and he will definitely not put the hunting team in danger."

"I'm afraid they will encounter some trouble, should we go and find it?" Carlo was also worried.

"Let's wait and see, it's just a little later than when they came back. We have a small number of people here. It's not a wise move to rush to the forest to look for it." After that, he patted Carlo on the shoulder, "No need. worried."

A Ze thought for a while, "If they don't come back tomorrow, let's organize a few people into the forest to see."

Akko nodded.

When he got home, Chen Qicai just got up, because A-Zhang told him that he would go there for two or three days, so they didn't worry about not coming back last night, because the discovery of the tares made him a little excited, so he didn't sleep until the middle of the night. At first, he wanted to let Aze take him to pick in the morning, but he didn't expect to wake up until now.