Chapter 122

Early the next morning, after the sun came out, the weather became hot again. If it weren't for the stagnant water deposited in the grass that could not flow away, no one would have seen that there was a heavy rain here yesterday.

Everyone checked their luggage, because a lot of things were cleaned out to dry last night, and the animal skin backpacks had to be dried before they could be used. After catching a few more fish, we settled for breakfast and lunch before we set off.

Ayan has returned to normal, and Chen Qi didn't bother to explain to him again when he saw that his expression was the same as usual. Who asked him to come and test himself, maybe the other party misunderstood and could solve a lot of trouble.

The straw hats used to be used casually to cover the sun, but they all fell apart after being soaked in the rain yesterday. Now Chen Qi has made two more hats and brought them to Aze before setting off.

After walking through the unaffected grass for a few hundred meters in front, the surrounding weeds began to show signs of being burned. It is estimated that it was quickly doused by the rain. Only some leaves were smoked and blackened. The worse the situation is, until there are no green plants to be seen any more, and only bare red-brown soil and charcoal ash can be seen all over the ground, which shows how intense the fire is.

Looking at the scene in front of them, everyone's faces were not very good-looking, and they were a little scared, but also a little fortunate. If they stopped for a while last night, the pile of luggage would undoubtedly be unstoppable.

"Let's go." Ah Xu kicked away a blackened stone beside his feet and walked in front of the crowd first, and the others quickly followed.

On the plain, which was so desolate that even the vegetation could not be seen, there were only a group of orcs carrying animal skin backpacks four or five times their size, burying their heads in the scorching sun, and as the crowd passed by, a long-lasting dust was raised.

This part of the road was almost at sunset before finally walking over. Seeing the familiar green vegetation, the somewhat depressed expressions on the faces of the orcs all faded away a lot.

After the charcoal ash is dried, it will rise up when someone steps on it, and then the wind blows straight to the orcs, and when the orcs find a place to rest, they are almost all black.

Ah Shu pointed at the few dark fingerprints left by Ah Le because he wiped the sweat from his face with his hands, and laughed so hard that Ah Le almost wanted to grab him and fight.

Amin came over and tapped Ashu on the head, and helped Ale unload his luggage, "This place is not far from the river. Go wash it, and by the way, bring some water back."

The two responded and set off with a pottery plate in their arms.

Because I was on a rush, I didn’t bring many cooking tools. There were only two pottery plates and a few pottery bowls. Everything else was replaced by a light bamboo tube. The bamboo tube can also be used as a container for water during the day. Those heavy crockery are so much more convenient.

Because Chen Qi has been burying his head behind A Ze's back to catch up with sleep, and A Ze is blocking him in front of him, he is the cleanest one in the group. He found a set of clean clothes for A Ze and let him go. Washing by the river, he went to the clearing out to help cook and eat. Now there are a group of females bathing by the river, and he is too embarrassed to run over.

"Go and rest, just leave it to us here." Seeing Chen Qi coming over, Ayan was a little nervous.

A Xu, who had just brought the big bamboo tube with water, glanced at him strangely, and handed the bamboo tube to Chen Qi, "There's not much water left here, you can make some tea first, and wait for Ale to pour the water. Come back and cook the food."