Chapter 162

In the evening, after Chen Qi washed up, he came out and saw A Ze sitting by the fire in a daze. His hair was wet with water because he hadn't wiped it, and the shoulders of his pajamas were wet.

Chen Qi walked over, put his towel on the other person's head and slowly wiped it, blaming: "Why don't you dry your hair after washing it? What if you catch a cold like this?"

A Ze raised his head slightly and looked at Chen Qi, "I won't get sick."

"Yes, yes, how can you get sick when you are so healthy, but you should dry your hair well after washing, you know?"

"Yeah." Aze replied obediently.

The two stopped talking, the sound of the firewood being burned crackling sounded in the silent hall, the water in the pottery kettle had been boiled, Aze took out the kettle and found the two's tea cups and put them in it. A few dried flowers, and then poured boiling water into the cup. The dried flowers were carried by the water and kept spinning in the cup. The originally transparent water was slowly dyed a light yellow.

"Do you have something on your mind?" Chen Qi asked in a low voice, pinching Azer's earlobe, which was slightly transparent because it was against the firelight.

Azer nodded, paused, and shook his head again.

Chen Qi sat next to him amusingly, and put the towel that had become wet from wiping Aze's wet hair on his head and continued to wipe it. dripping water. "Are you okay or not?"

A Ze naturally brought the towel in the other's hand, Chen Qi handed it to him, skillfully found a comfortable position to lie down, and put his head on the other's thigh.

"Ayan's words today..."

"Huh?" Chen Qi squinted his eyes lazily, enjoying the feeling of the other side's slender fingers rubbing against his scalp with a little coolness, waiting for the other side to speak.

Aze was silent for a moment, "Dragon activity in the forest has been unusual since last winter. I am afraid this winter will be more dangerous than previous years. Even if we hide in the tribe, the dragons should attack the tribe directly as before. "Aze paused while wiping his hair, "The number of dragons was not large in the past few times, so the traps of the moat alone can block their pace, but next time if the number of dragons is several times larger or When it is dozens of times, relying on this earthen city wall alone may not be able to stop the dragons."

Azer once experienced the battle that almost brought the Yanshan tribe to its demise. No matter how long the battle was, there were all the figures of the dragons around, the corpses of the people who fell down, and the blood dyed the snow red. Azer once thought he was He would die in that battle, but fortunately he held on to it in the end. Even if the casualties were heavy, at least a lot of people survived.

But in that kind of war, Aze didn't want Chen Qi to encounter him. He couldn't guarantee that he could protect Chen Qi from being hurt a little in such a chaotic scene.

Chen Qi opened his eyes, put his hand on A Ze's frowning brow, his lips slightly curved, and said with a smile, "What? Are you afraid?"

"No." Azer shook his head, "I'm just worried that you will get hurt."

"Then what are you going to do?"

"Defend the city wall, I'll kill a hyena dragon when I come in, and I'll kill a pair when I come in."

A Ze's eyes dimmed, and the firmness inside made Chen Qi feel warm in his heart. He hooked his fingers and signaled the other party to lower his head. When A Ze bent down slightly, he quickly kissed the other party's lips. Dear.