Chapter 178

Several loud birdsong came and went, and the giant wolf **** looked at the two little red dots in the sky, "These little things are very useful, so soon I found traces of orcs."

After leaving the large tribe with a large number of people, it was these few letter eagles who had been haunted and found two small tribes. After discovering the use of letter eagles, they didn't know how the leader of the Hyena Dragon did it. Now letter eagles Every day, they circle around the Hyena group to find the traces of the orcs. Because of this group of letter eagles, they no longer need to detour around like before, as long as they walk in the direction of the forest, they are not afraid of missing the orcs. .

Seeing that the Hyena Dragon leader rarely paid any attention to him, the Giant Wolf God turned his head slightly suspiciously and looked over, only to see the Hyena Dragon Leader walking slowly and gracefully, but his eyes were staring straight ahead in a certain direction. The giant wolf **** followed the line of sight of the Hyena dragon leader. Through several tall trees, he could see a square white shadow standing on the snowy field in the distance.

The giant wolf **** is no stranger to this kind of ice city wall that suddenly appeared on the snowy field. Speaking of which, this is the third time he has met, the giant wolf **** raised his eyebrows, and then closed his eyes and withdrew his gaze.

The Hyena Dragon leader seemed to be very interested in this kind of thing. He looked back at a Hyena Dragon who was walking half a step away from him. The Hyena Dragon received the gaze of the Hyena Dragon Leader, and then roared up to the sky, which was originally slow. The advancing group of Hyena dragons suddenly quickened their pace.

After hearing Azer's words to wait, the orcs all hoped that the group of Hyena dragons could bypass Qi Ze City and leave, but with a beast roar, the black pressure beast group slowly came from the horizon to dispel. A trace of luck in the hearts of everyone.

Chen Qi did not return to the tribe to hide. Besides him, Ye Huo, who had been helping to make weapons, was also there. The two of them were the only two men guarding the ice city wall. No one knew how to attack better than them. City crossbow and catapult are used too.

Ah Zhang handed over the command to Chen Qi. He was used to leading his clan to fight the enemy at close range. He was not good at this long-distance attack method.

"There are so many hyena dragons?" Chen Qi looked at the black beasts, how many thousands were there? Still over a thousand? There are no numbers at all.

A Ze stretched out his hand to hold Chen Qi's palm, and Chen Qi looked back to see the worry that could not be concealed on the other's taut face.

"Yeah." A Ze replied softly, but his expression did not relax at all, "I will protect you." At the end, A Ze said this very lightly, as if speaking to himself, but also like It's like a firm oath.

The orcs who dealt with the Hyena Dragon's attack on Qi Ze City had already practiced many times before, so at this moment, everyone just stood quietly behind the battlements and waited. Although they were nervous, they were not impatient.

A-Zhang licked his dry lips. It was because he had lived to this age and had never seen so many hyena dragons. "Are these hyena dragons the ones that attacked your tribe?" A-Zhang asked in a low voice Achu standing beside him.

Seeing the leader of the huge hyena dragon group leader, A Chu nodded.

"I can't imagine how you escaped from their hands." And still unscathed. You must know that the number of hyena dragons that attacked the Yanshan tribe was probably less than one-third of this, and at that time, the entire Yanshan tribe was almost wiped out.