Chapter 125

Because A Jing is young, in addition to helping with housework or tidying up the fields in the yard, he only gives the people in the tribe an hour or so of writing lessons every day. The rest of the time is quite free. During Qi's absence, in addition to reviewing and practicing calligraphy every day, he also added another painting.

Probably because of his young age, his thinking and cognition are not as rigid as that of adult orcs, and his ability to accept is also strong. Coupled with his intelligence and seriousness, A Jing has now become the best person in Qi Zecheng middle school. Unfortunately, there are no shortcuts in painting, even if he is talented. No matter how good it is, it needs to be practiced slowly.

Looking at the slightly messy picture he drew, compared to Chen Qi's sketch of the majestic charm of the Duosa River with just a few strokes, A Jing bit the pen and took the bone knife next to him to cut the wick. The dim lights were brightened again, the colors were readjusted, new paper was put on, and the painting continued.

The little wolf moved his ears, raised his head to look at A Jing, found a comfortable position and arched to the corner of the wall. Now the weather is hot and the stone walls are cool, the little wolf narrowed his eyes comfortably. , looked up at A Jing again, and then slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep.

The next day, when Chen Qi opened the door refreshed, he saw the energetic little wolf cub and A Jing who looked a little grumpy.

Chen Qi was startled, and quickly pulled the other person's small hand, and asked worriedly, "What's wrong? Is there any discomfort?" After speaking, he reached out and touched the other person's forehead, compared his own body temperature, and found nothing. Signs of fever.

A Jing shook his head, "I didn't draw it well."

"What?" Chen Qi looked confused.

A Jing ran back to the room and took out the paintings that he spent all night drawing last night. There were as many as ten paintings. Chen Qi was stunned for a while, and opened them one by one to take a look.

"It's obviously the same color, but the drawing is different." A Jing frowned in confusion. No matter how many times he tried to draw it last night, it was different from Chen Qi's. When he woke up in the morning, he found that even the color was different. There are discrepancies, not to mention how depressing it is.

Chen Qi chuckled lightly and rubbed the other person's head a few times, "The light of the oil lamp is already yellowish, and it's still so dark, it's pretty good that you can paint like this. Don't paint at night next time, in case of short-sightedness. What should I do? I don't know how to make glasses." Chen Qi felt a little funny when he thought about how A Jing had to wear a pair of heavy glasses to hunt when he grew up.

"Painting is something that needs to be done slowly. Don't be in a hurry. You must sleep well in the future, you know? Otherwise, you won't grow taller."

A Jing was startled, and quickly nodded in agreement, he didn't want to be a small man forever, A Zhang said that he could only go hunting when he grew up, and that only when he learned how to hunt could he hunt food for himself and the little wolf. He is a female, he can't let Chen Qi keep him all the time.

In the morning, A Jing ate five milk fruits for the first time in the morning.

A Ze was probably really tired. It was rare that he didn't wake up until noon. Chen Qi didn't wake him up, but warmed his breakfast beside the charcoal fire that had been removed from the fire. After he was full, he followed A Jing out to school.

The writing class was arranged in the morning before the girls started to work. Chen Qi had not seen him for more than two months and needed to see how the others were doing.