Chapter 47

The morning of the first day of winter is no different from the previous moonless day, and there is no transition in the sky, and it turns from darkness to dawn in an instant.

In the moonless night, it was so dark that I couldn't see anything. Chen Qi lost interest in the middle of the night and went back to his room in a daze. There was no fire or fire pit in the room. . Chen Qi shivered and got up, Aze had already started to cook rice paste.

Chen Qi went to the storage room to get a small piece of marinated meat, cut the marinated meat into cubes and put it in rice paste to make meat porridge. The little wolf cub circled around A Ze excitedly in the early morning. A Ze opened half a milk fruit for him to make breakfast. The things that A Ze brought back yesterday included a whole large backpack full of milk fruit, enough for the little wolf cub. It's been a long time to eat.

Chen Qi pouted, opened two milk fruits and poured them into a pottery bowl to warm them up, then picked up the hot water in the pottery pot next to him to wash. When Chen Qi came out, the little wolf cub had already finished his breakfast, and he was lying in front of the earthenware bowl with milk fruit, his big eyes staring at the steaming liquid for a moment.

"Chen Qi, the little cub has already eaten it, and eating it again will break the stomach." Aze thought that the milk fruit in the pottery bowl was prepared by Chen Qi for the little wolf cub, so he reminded aloud.

"Who said it was for this little cub to eat." Chen Qi stretched out his hand and flicked the little wolf cub's head, and the little wolf cub rolled twice on the ground, away from the pottery bowl.

Chen Qi picked up the pottery bowl, a smell of milk rushed towards his face, and took a sip from the pottery bowl. The smooth and tender milk tasted much better than the boxed milk he had drunk before. Ze, "Try it, this milk fruit tastes pretty good."

A Ze was a little surprised. It was the first time he saw an adult orc eating a cub's milk fruit, but he didn't reject Chen Qi's kindness, so he took a sip from a pottery bowl. Azer can't say he likes it, but he doesn't hate it either. The little wolf cub was not happy. It thought that Chen Qi was preparing food for itself, but unexpectedly, he drank it by himself. pitful.

A Ze looked at the pottery bowl in his hand and the little wolf cub in his arms. He was a little confused whether to feed the little wolf cub or not. Chen Qi took the pottery bowl and drank the remaining milk fruit in three or two mouthfuls. When it was over, he licked his lips still, and bared his teeth proudly at the little wolf cub. The little wolf cub looked at Chen Qi in shock, and jumped out of Aze's arms with a twist of his little butt, ran back to his own nest, got into the animal skin blanket and ignored the two of them.

A Ze looked at Chen Qi, who was fighting for food with the wild beast, with a funny look, and put the cooked meat porridge and handed it to the other party. After eating breakfast, Chen Qi felt that the whole person was warm from the inside out, and Chen Qi planned to go outside to see the scene of the first day of winter.

As soon as the thick animal skin door curtain was opened, a cold wind rushed over his head, and what he saw was so similar to what Chen Qi saw when he came to this world on the first day.

The yellow weeds were almost bent by a foot thick snow. Except for the fig tree, which remained as green as ever, all the other plants on the plain seemed to wither overnight. The leaves have all fallen off, and only white snow covers the branches. Chen Qi couldn't imagine how much snow fell last night.

A Ze came out of the room and draped the animal skin in his hand over Chen Qi's shoulders, "You can't get used to the suddenly cold temperature just now in winter. Wear more so you don't catch a cold." After saying that, A Ze He took a wooden board and planned to clear the snow outside the house.