Chapter 82

The entrance of the cave is not very big, it is only big enough for an adult hyena dragon to enter and exit. Now that the fur snow bear is blocked in the entrance of the cave, even if the female hyena dragon tries to struggle out, there is nowhere to exert force. Out of the cave, Mao Xuexiong couldn't do it. The raging fire behind him burned on Mao Xuexiong's beautiful white fur and quickly burned the fur with an unpleasant burnt smell. Mao Xuexiong was so painful that he just wanted to escape the scorching heat.

Because a lot of tobacco was stuffed between the two Hyena dragons before, the entrance of the cave was almost drowned by thick smoke, and the two male Hyena dragons that fell in first had lost half of their fighting spirit, and the smoke inhaled too much, causing them to lose half of their fighting spirit. With their heads dizzy, they couldn't get out of the cave, so they had to retreat into the depths of the cave in order to stay away from the choking smoke.

Although the burrowing technique of Mao Xuexiong is very good, it can silently burrow into the ground without being discovered, but it also has a disadvantage. It is suitable for burrowing, and once the claws are bald, it means that the hunting ability is lost, and it is no different from waiting for death.

The thick smoke from the entrance of the cave was still burrowing into it, and the huge body of Mao Xuexiong was constantly pushing and shoving it. The female Hyena Dragon had no choice, so she planned to leave first, and then find a way to attack it later. Tasty and annoying orcs to shreds.

The cave is very deep and has a long distance from the ground, so even with the eyesight of the Hyena dragons, it is impossible to distinguish things clearly in the darkness in the cave.

The female hyena dragon let out a low howl, signaling the two hyena dragons to evacuate first.

Chen Qi had already come down from the fence, because Mao Xuexiong kept retreating into the depths of the cave, and the firewood in the cave also fell into the depths of the cave. In order to prevent the fire from being extinguished, Ake added tobacco and firewood. Occasionally throw in some condensed crushed grease to increase the fire of the fire, so that the hyena dragon inside has no chance of escaping.

"Chen Qi, will this be able to annihilate all the Hyena dragons?" Seeing Chen Qi approaching, Ake hurriedly asked, but he didn't intend to stop his movements.

Although several hyena dragons have been successfully returned to the cave, this behavior of burning a fire at the entrance of the cave cannot cause direct damage to the hyena dragon. Although it can prevent the hyena dragon from coming out again, in case the fire goes out The Hyena dragon crawled out again? Isn't that a waste of time?

The fire at the entrance of the cave became more and more intense, and some of the smell of tobacco leaked out. Chen Qi handed a few wet cloth strips folded to several layers to Ake and Aze, and asked them to tie their mouths and noses like himself. Avoid breathing in too much tobacco flavor.

"The hyena dragon also needs to breathe. As long as the cave is full of thick smoke, even if there is no way to directly harm them, they should theoretically be able to suffocate them to death."

Azer went to the firewood pile at the back of the house to carry a large pile of firewood and came back with two animal skin bags full of tobacco in his hands, Azer threw one of the animal skin bags to Ake, "Go outside and have a look If Uncle A Zhang and the others need help, just leave it to me and Chen Qi."

Ake nodded, put the animal skin bag on his back, then went to the wall to get a bag of solidified grease, and climbed on the wooden stake on the wall to leave.

The female hyena dragon probably never thought that it could meet the companion in the cave that it told to stay outside to meet up. Through the gap, the hyena dragon saw that there was also a strong fire in the exit of the hole, and the smoke along the hole. The wall kept pouring into the depths of the cave, and the female hyena dragon felt that her throat was about to dry out, her head was a little groggy, and her thoughts were not as clear at the beginning.