Chapter 180

The sound of the explosion appeared and disappeared quickly. Although most of the dragons had been frightened by the sound of the explosion and fell into the potholes or were wounded by arrows, there were still some iron armored dragons who crossed the final The barrier came under the ice city wall.

The first iron armored dragon relied on its own hard iron armor to slam into the ice city wall regardless. The longest sharp bamboo stick collided with the iron armor. Although it blocked a part of the impact force, it still couldn't help the huge impact. , and cut off.

But unfortunately, buried with this bamboo stick is another sharp iron rod forged from the iron armor of the Iron Armored Dragon. It actually pierced the iron armor of the iron armored dragon. The iron armored dragon was unable to unload its strength, so it was nailed to the wall of the ice city alive.

The Iron Armored Dragon screamed in pain, but its limbs were short, and it couldn't reach the city wall. Pain, in the end, the two Hyena dragons came up behind, one left and one right bit each other's hind limbs, pulling the iron armored dragon out.

Seeing this, the iron armored dragons in the back did not dare to be as stunned as before and slammed forward. Their armors were strong, the arrows did not cause much damage to them, and they were taller than the Hyena dragons, so they began to gather slowly. Together, protect the Hyena Dragon who is catching up behind you.

A group of Iron Armored Dragons and Hyena Dragons began to emerge from behind the Hyena Dragons. Their numbers were even greater than before. This time the road to the city wall had been opened up by the previous group of dragons, and the Iron Armored Dragons tightly guarded the Hyena Dragons. Down, the arrows of the Siege Crossbow didn't do much damage to them, so the dragons didn't take much damage as they passed through the pothole-filled road.

"What should I do now?" Ah Zhang jumped down from the battlements not far away, pinned the wooden bow behind him with a backhand, and hurried to Chen Qi's side to ask.

"Wait a minute." Chen Qi said solemnly as he looked at the second group of dragons who were getting closer.

The claws of the Hyena Dragon were sharper than those of the Iron Armored Dragon. They did not dare to directly hit the wooden stakes and iron rods buried on the ice city wall, so after wandering around the city wall for a while, they began to stretch out their claws under the cover of the Iron Armored Dragon to disturb it. Ice on the city walls.

At first, the sharp claws could only leave scratches on the city wall. After the Hyena Dragon found a way, the solid ice on the city wall began to peel off piece by piece.

The orcs on the city wall were a little anxious when they saw this situation. They didn't get the next order, but they didn't take any action. Only a few couldn't help harassing them with bows and arrows, but they were all surrounded by iron armored dragons. Blocked one by one.

Under the anxious gazes of the orcs, the dragons behind them also caught up. They gathered together and leaned against the foot of the city wall. There were no potholes and traps under the city wall. Open, intend to enlarge the area of ​​the city wall damage.

A few hyena dragons went down to the only city gate under the **** of the iron armored dragon. The outermost part of the city gate was wrapped with a layer of iron, and there were many protruding spikes on it. The dragons did not dare to go to the city gate. They collided, but the claws did not do much damage to the city gate except to make some unbearable sounds. Seeing that the hyena dragons that destroyed the wall of the ice city wall had already made a good harvest, they could only give up This city gate, which looks particularly abrupt on the entire ice city wall, returned to the busy dragon group.