Chapter 46

The traps set up around the house had been unable to catch the prey for a long time, so Chen Qi removed all the traps. The Dora Plain began to become silent, and the migrating fauna that had been seen everywhere a while ago disappeared, and even the chirping of night bugs gradually became inaudible at night.

Chen Qi always worried that A Ze's movements would tear the wound. He was reluctant to let him go hunting in the past few days before winter. Anyway, there were a lot of things to do at home, and the food stored before was enough for the two of them for a month or two. , In order not to let Azeti go hunting, Chen Qi gave the two large bags of salt stones exchanged to Aze, and asked Aze to refine the salt stones.

In addition to the two newly made slate beds in the new home, there are only a few large bags of wild fruits brought back during this period. Chen Qi melted a pomegranate, and glued several wooden boxes with wooden boards. The wires were bundled in several layers, and all the roots of the banyan tree near the house had been picked by Chen Qi.

In the utility room, Chen Qi made a row of wooden shelves with only one layer. The bottom is made of thick wooden stakes to bear the load. On the top of the wooden stakes, a shallow fixing groove was dug with a sword-angle knife and coated with glue and fruit liquid. Then he embedded the wooden board. Although the production is rough, it is very practical. Chen Qi also climbed up and jumped twice to test its bearing capacity. Yes, but these two are going to be much more refined, the planks have been sanded, and planks have been added to the bottom and back of the shelves to look more like a cabinet.

Chen Qi cleaned out the animal skins in Aze's original house, and stayed in the same room with the cured meat for too long. While the sun is good, put the hide on a hanger to dry to remove the smell. I used a lot of animal skins in order to exchange more salt stones before, but now there are only less than 20 animal skins left that can be used. They are the softest and warmest animal skins that Azer deliberately left behind. The touch is also very good.

"Woooo." The little wolf cub stumbled out of the house. This little thing grows very fast. It only slept in the nest for two days when it was just picked up. Now it can run a few steps down the ground.

Chen Qi crouched down to catch the little wolf cub running towards him. The little wolf cub was still the size of a slap, but his hair was a little longer and fluffy. The round golden eyes seemed to be full of mist and wet, as if a few golden peas would drop at any time, which made Chen Qi's whole person sprouted.

However, the little wolf cub was obviously not interested in Chen Qi's actions, he stopped outside his reach, whimpered twice, twisted his butt, and ran home again.

"Chen Qi, it's time to eat." A Ze came out of the room, saw the little wolf cub running back, squatted down and picked it up, the little wolf cub tilted his head in satisfaction, stretched out his pink tongue and licked it Azer's fingers.

Chen Qi looked at the flattering face of the little wolf cub and ground his back molars.

Today is the fourth month without sun after the first snow. The sun in the morning is still bright, and the temperature remains as warm and pleasant as usual. It is really hard for Chen Qi to imagine that it will be winter here tomorrow. After drying the animal skins, follow Aze into the house.

A Ze first took the little wolf cub back to its special wooden plate, and poured half a milk fruit into the small wooden plate.

Chen Qi's eyes twitched, and he couldn't help but complain, "Is this guy really a wolf **** and not a dog?"

"Dog?" Aze was a little puzzled, "It looks different from a dog, and the wolf gods are not as ferocious as dogs. They only hunt prey they can eat, unlike dogs, who want to bite any creature that can eat. One bite. Even though the pups are a little smaller now, they're not as big as dogs when they're adults."