Chapter 25

After helping Azer treat the wound, Chen Qi poured the hot water into a small plate and went outside to scrub his body. He hadn't taken a bath for more than two days. It's convenient, Chen Qi can only clean it up like this.

After returning to the house, I saw that Aze was sorting out the contents in his backpack. The fruits that Ake brought back were filled with a large pottery plate. Red berries like apples, and then a bunch of grapes.

Chen Qi leaned over, picked a grape, wiped it with his sleeve, and put it in his mouth. It was a little sweet and a little sour, and the taste was no different from the one bought in the supermarket.

"Do you want to drink milk fruit?" Aze picked up a milk fruit and asked. The water milk fruit that Ake picked was more yellow than what Chen Qi had seen before.

Chen Qi nodded, Aze cut the husk of the water milk fruit with his fingernails, Chen Qi took it and took a sip, smashing his mouth, "Why do I feel sweeter than before."

"This one is fully ripe, and the taste will be sweeter. Look at the liquid inside, is it a little clearer than what you've seen before?"

It was only then that Chen Qi noticed that the liquid in the water yogurt was not completely milky, but more like water. Chen Qi thoughtfully looked at the Shui Ruguo in his hand.

A Ze also cleaned the contents of the other backpack into another pottery plate, and sighed: "I used to think that the pottery I exchanged from Uncle Ali was useless, but now almost every one of them has come in handy." Now Chen Qi needs to use pottery for everything. Almost all the pottery in this room has been used. If you want to install new things, you can only go to the utility room to get the pottery stored.

"Are these pottery made by Ali?" To ask Chen Qi to call someone who looks not much older than himself as his uncle, Chen Qi really couldn't say it, so he called A-Chang Ali by his first name. of.

"Yeah, now the only people in the tribe who can make pottery are Uncle Ali." Seeing that Chen Qi was just holding the water and milk fruit instead of drinking it, A Ze felt a little strange. Are you enjoying your meal? It's impossible that you don't like it because the taste is sweet. "What's wrong? Don't you like the sweet milk fruit?"

"No, I just suddenly have a new idea." Chen Qi said, took out a smaller pottery plate, and filtered the juice of the water milk fruit with the simple filter cloth used to filter the salt stone before, and then filtered the filtered Put the juice in a clay pot and burn it on the fire, stirring with a clean wooden stick as it cooks. It was not until the juice became thick and it was about to burn that Chen Qi took the pottery plate out of the fire, put it on the edge of the fire, and warmed it with the preheating of the fire. That's right, Chen Qi wanted to try to see if he could make sugar.

Sugar will not be precipitated by directly drying the water with fire like making salt. After processing the syrup, Chen Qi will leave it alone for the time being. He takes out a few flat slates and paints on them with a thin piece of charcoal. Drawing, while drawing, while recalling the process of how others build houses that I have seen before.

After Azer finished disposing of the things, he brought a few bundles of firewood from the utility room. Seeing that Chen Qi was still immersed in his thoughts, he thought about it and carried the warthog in the corner out of the house for disposal. Although I can ask Ake and Ali for help tomorrow, the warthog has long since lost its breath. If I leave it for a night, the meat quality will change tomorrow, and if Ake knows that he is even injured because of such a small injury You can't even handle prey, so how can you laugh at yourself?

However, Aze didn't blame Chen Qi for caring too much. Instead, he was very happy that Chen Qi cared so much about his injury. Thinking of this, his subordinates' movements couldn't help speeding up a lot.