Chapter 105

There are only two rooms in Chen Qi's house, and the A-Chang brothers were invited by A-Chang to stay at his house for one night. Because they hadn't figured out what to exchange, A-Chang planned to take the two to the tribe the next day. visit here.

Orcs don't have any idea of ​​hiding good things from other tribes. This world is very dangerous. No one knows when the destruction of the tribe will come to them. If other tribes are stronger, Then it is naturally safer when you have nowhere to go.

Orcs' enemies are never orcs.

So Ah Chang didn't hide it. He took the two brothers to see papermaking, pottery making, sewing, etc., and also attended a literacy class. The teacher of the literacy class was still Ah Jing, and he would talk about Chen Qi first. Tell him the story, and then choose a few words that everyone is most interested in and teach them how to write.

Although there is no need for a story to lure the orcs to study very seriously, it is obvious that after listening to the story and then learning, the orcs are more than a little more interested. Even the two orcs who came in midway listened with great interest and were quite interested. I wrote a few times there with a sandbox.

Although paper can be made now, the supply of paper is still in short supply. Naturally, people will not waste paper to practice calligraphy at this time. They still use the sand table made by Chen Qi before. Get a hand dyeing liquid, clean and convenient.

"Hey." The arrow made of bones did not sink into the grass target. Aze bent down to pick up another arrow, and drew the bow again. With a whistle, he was next to the arrow just now, and again Center the red heart.

"Aze, your archery is getting better and better." Chen Qi couldn't help clapping his hands.

The corners of A Ze's lips raised slightly, enjoying Chen Qi's praise with satisfaction.

The learning of archery is not to practice the accuracy of archery within a fixed distance, but to increase the distance little by little according to the accuracy. Within a range of 150 meters, it can hit a hundred hits.

It's a pity that even though bows and arrows have been improved several times, as the distance increases, the penetrating power of arrows weakens. Aze's 150 meters is already the limit of these simple bows. Medium but not too much damage to the enemy.

"Is this a long-range weapon? It can hurt the prey without getting too close?" A Xu looked at the pure black wooden bow in A Ze's hand with bright eyes. The bow body was dyed several times with black dyed fruit, and then polished with resin. However, it can reflect weak light in the sun, and if you don't look closely, you will think it is metal.

Seeing A Xu's love for wooden bows, A Ze handed the bow in his hand to him, and then handed him a bone arrow, "Try it."

A Xu reached out and touched the dark body of the bow, solemnly took the arrow that A Ze handed over, imitating the way A Ze had just bent the bow and set the arrow, and shot an arrow, the arrow was still two or three meters away from the target. The place suddenly fell softly to the ground.

Ash was stunned.

Seeing A Xu's expression, Chen Qi pursed his lips and smiled, "You are standing too far, this kind of bow beginner is not easy to control, the posture is not good, and if the force is not right, the arrow will not hit the target." Chen Qi beckoned to him, motioned him to step forward, pointed to a place about 50 meters away, and said to him: "Your first arrow is pretty good, try standing at this distance and shoot another. Look at the arrow."

A flash of embarrassment flashed across A Xu's face. He saw that A Ze shot so easily and thought he could do it too. He didn't expect this weapon to have so much attention.