Chapter 160

Since crossing the river and chasing the female orc, this small group of hyena dragons temporarily moved their range to the other side of the Chishui River. They had seen orcs moving here from a distance, if not at that time. The wooden bridge that allows them to cross the river, they have long wanted to rush over to tear up the orcs and swallow them.

Several hyena dragons wiggled their noses around as they walked, trying to smell the orcs in the air.

Occasionally, the Hyenas stop and look around on an abandoned termite mound, but they also know that encountering an orc in this vast wasteland is not an easy task.

It's a pity that the orc tribe is not so easy to find, otherwise these hyena dragons will probably plan to hoard near the orc tribe, even if there is no way to devour the whole orc tribe, but as long as they can occasionally hunt down a person, it is not easy for them. It is enough for a large group. As long as they accumulate slowly, they can also make the group of guys in the forest as intelligent.

The male hyena dragon, who was standing high on the termite mound with his head held high, looked like the leader of this hyena dragon group, thought of this, a cold light flashed in his eyes, and he stuck out his tongue and licked the corner of his lips. Desire expression.

It slowly walked down the termite mound and shouted to its companions around it. The hyena dragons stood up one after another. They planned to abandon the newly confirmed territory near the Chishui River and walk into the wilderness.

As a team to lure Hyena Dragons, the three of Aze did not dare to spread out to find their own. After walking through the small bamboo forest that the patrol team had not investigated, the three of them consciously slowed down their pace, and their five senses also mentioned the highest. Always be prepared to turn around and run if you see a hyena.

"Don't get close to the tall grass, the Hyena Dragon may hide in it and wait for an ambush." ​​Aze reminded the two in a low voice.

Ale swallowed his saliva and moved further away from the tall grass that was not far away from him.

When I ran to lure the Iron Armored Dragon without a plan two days ago, I didn't feel anything. Now everyone is fully prepared and intends to hunt down this group of Hyena dragons who dared to wander around Qi Ze City. Rarely tense up.

They were not wearing camouflage clothes this time, but ordinary T-shirts. Ale also wore a bright red one angrily. It was so dazzling on the plain that it was impossible to see him. .

This slightly depressed atmosphere made Ale a little uncomfortable. He pursed his lips and asked in a low voice, "Have they returned to the opposite side of the Chishui River? If we don't meet them here, we need to run to the Chishui River. Will the opposite lead them over?"

Aze glanced around, "Let's take a look around first, if we don't find any trace of the Hyena Dragon, we'll make plans."

"Oh." Ale replied in a low voice.

Seeing that A Ze stopped talking again, A Le was quiet for a while, but still couldn't help but change his goal and come to A Xu's side.

"What's wrong?" Seeing Ale approaching, Axu asked strangely.

Ale blushed, "It's too quiet around, I'm a little nervous."

A Xu rolled his eyes at him, "Who begged me yesterday to join in?"

Ale coughed slightly embarrassedly, "I have been watching the situation around me well, but the solemn expressions of you all make me a little stressed."

"That's my fault." A Xu slapped the other's small head with a slap, moved his position outside angrily, and pulled a short distance from this worry-free guy.