Chapter 75

Not only Carlo and Ake, but also A Zhang and A Li like the new name of the little girl. Carlo raised the little female son high, "Yao, A Yao, you will be called A Yao in the future."

The little female was a little uncomfortable being shaken by him, her mouth was flat, and she was about to cry, Ake hurriedly took the little female, patted his back lightly and coaxed, "Take it easy, A Yao will return. small."

Seeing that everyone liked this name, Chen Qi also felt relieved, because of the joy brought by this name, everyone temporarily forgot the threat of Hyena Dragon.

Although there was a blizzard overnight, the snow in the yard was not thick. Chen Qi only cleared the snow from the stone road. The snow field was quiet after dawn, giving people the feeling that the blizzard and hyena dragon last night were just people's illusions.

"Chen Qi, what are you doing?" A Ze, who had just come out of the house, could not help but feel a little strange when he saw that after Chen Qi had cleared the snow on the stone road, he started to clear a road along the perimeter of the yard.

"I want to make a runway." Chen Qi stopped for a while with a wooden shovel, and took a breath before answering Aze's question.

Before winter came, Chen Qi wanted to exercise to improve his weak physique. Unfortunately, he has been busy with various things all the time. In addition, Chen Qi himself is a person who does not like sports. This matter was delayed by him again and again. until shelved.

In the original world, Chen Qi sat in the office for several years after graduating from university, and the daily amount of exercise was only ten minutes away from the rental house to the company. After coming here, the scope of activities was almost around the house. If Chen Qi was allowed to run now, Chen Qi was worried that his heartbeat would speed up before he could run 500 meters. After the feeling of powerlessness that he could only wait in the room last night, Chen Qi once again realized that if he wants to walk side by side with Aze in this world, he can only become stronger himself, and the first thing to change is himself. 's physique.

A Ze went back to the house and took out a wooden shovel. Although he couldn't understand the new word runway, if Chen Qi wanted to do it, he would do it for the other party.

As soon as Aze came, the others saw that the busy people here came to ask about the situation. Chen Qi briefly explained it to them, and everyone went back to the house to pick up the wooden shovel and came out to help. Even Ajing would make a fuss. The little wolf cub was handed over to Ake, who was taking care of the little girl, and joined him with a wooden shovel that was almost as tall as two of him.

When there are more people, the work will naturally be faster. Before noon, the runway area that Chen Qi needed was cleared out. The runway started along Chen Qi's house, circled around the yard, and then returned to the slate next to Ali's house. Road ends. The yard is almost the size of a football field. I don't know if such a running track is more than one thousand meters long.

The slate on which the house was built had long since been used up, but there was a small pile of river sand left over from before. Chen Qi dug up a layer of mud on the surface of the runway, and then mixed the small pile of river sand and melted gum to re-pave it on the runway. This should prevent the runway from becoming muddy when it snows. The only drawback is that is unavailable these days.

As soon as the blizzard stopped, the weather became clear again. Ake lay there for a week and finally couldn't bear it and ran out. He also asked to take turns with the people on the fence. Although the two men were still a little worried, they couldn't beat him. They rotate over, of course, only for day shifts.

It didn't matter to Ake, as long as he didn't let him continue to lie on the bed, he happily kissed A Yao's little cheek, put on the animal skin cape and went to work.