Chapter 34

Today is the moonless day. A-Zhang needs to prepare to go to the lion and wolf tribe tomorrow, so he didn't come back. Anyway, the house has already reached the stage of waiting for the gummy fruit to dry, so Chen Qi asked them to work on their own home first. , the roofing of the house can be done after they return from the lion and wolf tribe.

Azer turned over all the animal skins in the utility room early in the morning. It was the result of his hunting this year. Azer picked the animal skins and stuffed them into his backpack. Chen Qiyi, who came to get the firewood, entered the door. Just saw Aze sitting on the ground frowning and staring at the bag that had been stuffed bulgingly, with a worried look on his face.

"Is this the animal skin I'm going to use to exchange things? How many salt stones can be exchanged for such a large bag?"

"It can be exchanged for about ten pieces." Generally, only one piece of salt stone can be exchanged for animal skins, and the best and warmest animal skins selected by Aze can only be exchanged for at most two pieces. But if the animal skins are processed into animal skins like Ali did, even ordinary animal skins can be replaced by two or three pieces. Aze doesn't know how to make animal skins. In the past, he used to bundle dozens of animal skins and carry them to the Lion and Wolf tribe. If he was going to take Chen Qi with him this year, he would naturally not be able to use the previous method to carry the animal skins. .

"It's only ten dollars?" Chen Qi frowned, it's not worth it for a large pack of animal hides to exchange for only such a small amount of salt stone, it's not enough for a year. "Is there no other way to get more?"

"If it is made of animal skins like Uncle Ali did, it will be doubled."

Chen Qi rolled his eyes, "What if it was made into a backpack?"

Aze lowered his head and thought for a while, something like a backpack may not be very useful for females who go hunting, but it is a very convenient tool for orcs who go out to pick, "It may be more than animal skins. "

Chen Qi clapped his palm, "Then I'll make some backpacks to exchange at the rally."

Chen Qi said it and did it. He found a dozen or so tough and thin animal skins and went back to the main house to fiddle with it. Because this time it was a commodity that was intended to be exchanged, Chen Qihua's mind was naturally a little more, although the style was still very simple. , but they all have two more side pockets sewn on the side, so that you can put some extra odds and ends.

Looking at Chen Qi who was busy, Aze hesitated for a while but couldn't help but ask: "Chen Qi, do you know how to carry more things while carrying people?" Only that bag of animal skins can There is very little exchange.

"Carry more things when you are carrying people?" Chen Qi raised his head and saw A Ze looking at him seriously. Chen Qi thought about it for a while before he realized that he would naturally need A Ze to carry him when he wanted to go to the Lion and Wolf Tribe, but if A Ze carried him, he would not be able to carry too much goods. This does not mean that A Ze has too little strength. , but the orcs don't know how to take more things while carrying people, which is also the reason why Azer had to throw away the animal skins that couldn't be taken before he brought Chen Qilai to the tribe.

"There are too few salt stones that can be replaced now, not enough for next year." Aze explained that when he used salt stones to cook food directly, the taste was not very good. Basically, it can be used for several months. Now, half of the salt stone is almost used up to pickle a warthog. Naturally, it is not enough.

Chen Qi thought about it, found a wooden stick of moderate length, picked up the rope used to carry the stego-keel, went to the utility room, and asked A Ze, who followed behind with a confused look, "Which animal skins are Are you going to exchange it?"