Chapter 130

After eating the delicious bean curd, Chen Qi did not leave in a hurry, but squatted quietly beside the city wall with Aze. Azer stood aside and used his shadow to shield him from the venomous sun.

"Why don't you go back first, it's too hot here." Seeing the beads of sweat falling from Chen Qi's neck, Aze advised.

Chen Qi shook his head, "I'll stay for a while."

Chen Qi only looked at it for a while, then stood up and walked to the side, and then held his cheeks as if thinking about something. A Ze stayed by his side quietly and didn't make a sound.

"You say." Chen Qi pointed to the underside of the city wall, "Should we dig a moat?"

Aze turned his head to look at him. When the tribe first started planning, Aze heard Chen Qi mentioning the moat. Originally, he planned to bring water from the Chishui River. Later, the crocodile dragon incident happened. After the tribe was built Another well was opened next to the school, and the moat was never mentioned again.

"Didn't you say that the water in the Chishui River cannot be used?"

The scale of the moat must not be small, and the depth must not be too low to prevent dragons, so the demand for water will be very large, and the water from the two wells alone will not be enough. If water is not drawn from the Chishui River, It is not realistic to rely on the orcs to fetch water manually.

Chen Qi shook his head, "No, we don't need water."

Chen Qi briefly explained his thoughts to Aze.

In fact, the new moat can't be called a river, but rather a huge trap, because Chen Qi's idea is to use it as an additional defense. Dragons entering the plain cannot fly, such as locust dragons. Even if it is huge, its movements are not flexible. Once it gets stuck, it is difficult to climb up. Compared with other dragons, the Hyena dragon is too petite. As long as it is a person who can stop the locust dragon from getting up Trap, it is more than enough to trap the Hyena Dragon at this height.

Secondly, this winter, Chen Qi also intends to build another ice city wall outside the city wall as a double defense, so that even if there are dragons attacking, they can break through the first city wall and there is a moat waiting, even if they can still climb out. The second city wall is blocking, and the orcs are not waiting quietly to be beaten. This long time is enough for them to deal with the invaders. Anyway, they have already built the ice city wall once, and it is not difficult. There is probably nothing in winter. , but the snow is definitely not less.

But in summer, the melting of the ice city wall is also a problem. If the large water flow directly hits the mud brick city wall, I am afraid that the city wall will be destroyed in a few years. If there is a moat at this time, then this water flow can be accommodate it.

Again, there are quite a few female sons in the Luoshui tribe now, don't they want to learn techniques? Digging a moat is also a technique. I used to think that the people in my tribe had to hunt and work, and there was no extra energy to carry out such a big project, so Chen Qicai rejected the moat item, but it was a lot of vain. A bunch of labor is another matter.

Chen Qi counted the benefits of having a moat, even if it was a moat without water, Aze's eyes lit up. According to Chen Qi's idea, this would indeed add another layer of security to the tribe.

He reached out and pinned Chen Qi'er's hair behind his ear, "We'll talk to him about this when Uncle A Zhang returns."

"Yeah." Chen Qi nodded and stroked his hair, which was a little too long. It's strange to say that his hairstyle hasn't changed much since he came to this world. Shi Duo, although it doesn't seem to be in the way now, Chen Qi wondered if he should get his hair trimmed?