Chapter 163

"Birthday?"

"Well, just to thank you for coming to this world." Chen Qi brushed aside a few strands of hair on the other's forehead and explained, "Didn't you say that you were born on the first day of the first snow? Whether it's our fate or not, we also met on the first day of the first snow last year." Although he fainted from the cold as soon as we met, the first snow was over when he woke up.

Aze raised his head, he didn't expect that Chen Qi still remembered this matter, he didn't even remember when he mentioned to the other party when he was born. "Then you asked me to come back earlier..."

"At that time, I wanted to celebrate for you. Who knew you would come back so late. Before the Lion and Wolf tribe left, I used two cowhide drums to exchange them for two pterosaur eggs." It's over, hopefully those two eggs haven't broken.

"I'm sorry." Aze lowered his head and apologized.

Orcs don't have the habit of celebrating birthdays, but Aze really enjoys Chen Qi's keeping the day he was born in his heart. He doesn't know what the scene of his birth was like, but because he doesn't have stretch marks, it's not that bad. The happy thing, it is estimated that apart from his parents, no one expected his birth. When I was still in the original tribe, even though I was young at that time, most things could not be remembered clearly, but some people pointed at him and scolded him. Why is it that people like him who have been abandoned by the beast gods still come to this world, no matter how many years have passed, the tone and demeanor of those people are that they can clearly remember all the details as long as they close their eyes.

"You don't need to apologize to me, you also left to help me hunt the fur of the fur snow bear, I haven't thanked you yet." Chen Qi smiled, "A Jing was born on the first day of winter, your second birthday is It’s not a few days away, why don’t you celebrate your birthday with him first this year, so that we can celebrate the winter together. I’ll spend it alone for you next year.”

"Okay, you have the final say." Aze had no idea about his birthday, "but why do you need to celebrate the winter?"

Entering the winter is not a good thing for the orcs, rather it is a bad thing. Winter means starvation, cold and life-threatening danger. From the day of winter, every orc looks forward to the early end of winter and the early arrival of summer.

"Why not celebrate? When winter comes we can stay at home and don't have to go out to work. We have enough food, warm clothes, and enough firewood to keep us warm all winter, you say What's wrong with living comfortably at home without worrying about eating and drinking?"

A Ze thought for a while and nodded. There is nothing wrong with him. This summer, he has to go out picking or hunting every day. He doesn't have much time to accompany Chen Qi every day. Besides, I can stay with Chen Qi every day.

Thinking of this, the expression on A Ze's face softened a bit, "Listening to what you said, I also want to celebrate the beginning of winter."

"Then that's the decision. When the winter comes, let's celebrate together. When the time comes, I will invite the people from the tribe to play together for a day, and the few jars of wine I brewed. When the time comes, we will drink it together. You I picked a lot of grapes last time, and Ale also sent a lot of them, and I will brew some more tomorrow, so that in winter, I will have something to drink."

"And the half of the corn I left for you today, do you think it's delicious? If you saw it when you were out these two days, remember to pick some for me..."

Listening to Chen Qi's babbling words, Aze nodded dotingly, and occasionally said "um", taking the other party's babbling in his heart.

Early the next morning, before the hunting team went out, Chen Qi and A Ze went to A Zhang to talk about what the two had talked about last night. After A Zhang heard it, he decided to follow Chen Qiti's advice and let him stay behind. The other orcs in the tribe temporarily stopped their work and made some barriers such as deer, while the females continued to chop wood near the forest.