Chapter 5

Loya Forest and Dora Plain are more like two completely different ecosystems.

The Dora Plain is more like the world Chen Qi used to live in. Although the creatures here are different from what Chen Qi is familiar with, at least most of them have been seen in zoos or on TV.

The creatures in the Loya Forest are collectively referred to as dragons by the orcs. This is not the same as the dragons in Chen Qi's cognition. They are more like prehistoric beasts. They are huge and powerful, and they are even classified as petite. A class of Hyenaosaurus also has the body shape of an adult male lion.

Dragons can only survive on the food in the Loya Forest. If they eat the food on the Dora Plain for a long time, the dragons will still starve to death. The things on the Dora Plain lack some elements that can sustain their life, so Dragons do not step into the plains of Dora. Similarly, the Loya Forest is too dangerous for the creatures on the Dora Plain, and the two are almost in a distinct state.

The reason why Hyena dragons are called the natural enemies of orcs, in addition to the fact that they attack orc tribes every year, the main reason is because orcs are in the first place in their recipes. If they can hunt orcs, then even if they are in food In the rare winter, there is no need to eat for several months.

Near noon, Azer was worried that Chen Qi would be hungry, so he chose an acacia tree and stopped. This acacia tree was slightly shorter than the one they rested on last night. Azer wanted to light a fire to burn the rest of the night. The wart pork heated up, but was stopped by Chen Qi. The two were on their way. Chen Qi felt that there was no need to waste time on making a fire. Compared to the Hyena Dragon who might be nearby, eating a cold meal was nothing.

Aze untied the animal skin that had been tied in front of him, and took out the warthog from the animal skin. Chen Qi looked around and found a herd of elephants on their way not far away. There were only forty or fifty elephants. The magnificent hundreds of heads that I saw were not that big in comparison.

A Ze handed Chen Qi the water-filled milk fruit, "You haven't had water for a long time, drink a little."

Chen Qi took it over, and he drank it sparingly yesterday, and now there is still a little half of the water of the milk fruit, Chen Qi took a sip to moisten his lips, and handed it back to Aze, "You also drink a little." The other party ran away with him on his back. Half a day is harder.

A Ze shook his head, "I don't need it." A Ze put the cut wart pork in a lid with milk fruit. Yesterday, he saw Chen Qiqi eating the meat with a straw, so he folded two young acacia branches and peeled them off. The leaves on it fell off, and they were wiped with animal skins before they were handed to Chen Qi.

Seeing Azer's careful actions, Chen Qi was a little moved, and stubbornly put the water and milk fruit in his hand into the other's hand, watching Azer reluctantly took a sip before taking the wart pork and eating it with satisfaction.

A Ze put the water milk fruit back to Chen Qi. It is still a little far from the river, and there is no time to find water in the afternoon. A Ze does not want Chen Qi to be thirsty.

The cold wart pork is really not delicious. Of course, there are no conditions that can make Chen Qi dislike it. If you don't eat it, you can only starve. Fortunately, the weather is cooler now, and although the wart pork has been left overnight, there is no strange taste.

A Ze, who was using Chen Qi's nails as knives to select the tenderest meat on the warthog, suddenly stopped. Chen Qi followed his gaze, and A Ze was looking at the elephants not far away. Elephants are the first migratory team on the Dora Plain. They have a very good memory and can accurately find the final destination of the migration. Other animals will follow the elephant's trail and start migrating one after another.