Chapter 69

"I should be able to eat it." Aze's tone was a little uncertain. After all, it was rare to see people hunting crocodile dragons. Sanchen River is in the center of Luoya Forest, which is far away. "It's just that I haven't eaten it, so I don't know if it tastes good or not."

Hearing that the crocodile dragon meat can be eaten, Chen Qi waved his hand, "Let's take it back, it's not a waste of time."

Azer nodded, this crocodile dragon is too thin, and the fur and internal organs cannot be eaten. It is too wasteful to bring back the whole one. Azer first removed the head and internal organs, and then peeled off the animal skin. The layers of meat, the rest are all bones. There are already several large boxes of porpoise keel and antelope keel in the house. Chen Qi has no interest in this skinny crocodile dragon bone, and only carefully slices the meat. Instead, the meat on the long tail Tough and strong, one tail slices off more flesh than the entire body.

Looking at the crocodile dragon meat that was already packed in a backpack, Chen Qi was very satisfied, "Aze, what should I do with these unwanted things?" It's impossible to just throw them in place.

Aze picked up the head of the crocodile dragon and threw it into the mouth of the huge ice cave that was knocked open by the crocodile dragon, splashing a splash of water, and then the water surface surged, and a large number of sizable fishes crowded When he came up, he began to scramble to eat the crocodile dragon. "Just throw them all in the river and the fish will wipe it out."

Chen Qi's scalp felt numb when he looked at the densely packed big fish, especially in their wide open mouths, the sharp teeth seemed to be gleaming coldly in the sun, he swallowed, preventing Aze from wanting to continue Throwing the rest away suggested, "Let's grab two and see if we can eat them."

Aze looked at the fish churning in the water, how to catch this? You can't go into the water to catch it, can you? A Ze can't swim, and of course he can't let Chen Qi go into the water. Now the water in the Chishui River can freeze people to death.

Chen Qi didn't explain much. He found a suitable one from the pile of branches that Aze found, broke it into four pieces according to the way he made a torch, and then sharpened the broken part to make a piece. Simple harpoon. Chen Qi made two, handed one of them to Aze, and then went to the entrance of the ice cave to test the firmness of the ice surface. After all, the cracks were so obvious when they were smashed by the crocodile dragon before.

A Ze closely followed Chen Qi to prevent another accident. Chen Qi checked it and confirmed that the ice surface at the entrance of the ice cave was enough to carry the weight of the two of them, so he signaled that A Ze could throw away the remaining crocodile dragon fur and internal organs. down.

As soon as the thing entered the water, the fish with sharp teeth began to float their heads. Chen Qi carefully selected the target. The fish were used to the feeding of the orcs, so they were not afraid of the orcs approaching. After Chen Qi selected the target, he took a deep breath, Raised the harpoon high, plunged hard into the water, good, missed.

Aze looked at Chen Qi's actions, imitated Chen Qi's appearance, and after confirming the target he wanted to fork, he inserted the harpoon in his hand into the water. There was a tinge of blood red. Aze picked up the harpoon and saw a big fish jumping on the harpoon.

Chen Qi: "..." Well, he is just an ordinary person, and he will always miss the first time he operates a forkfish.

Except for the mouth full of sharp and long teeth, this fish looks a bit like a crucian carp, and Chen Qi pretended it was a crucian carp for now. Aze put the fish down from the harpoon, and the crucian carp bounced a few times with such a strong force that it almost jumped back into the water. Chen Qi quickly used the rope he had prepared to fish earlier to pass through the gills of the crucian carp and tied it tightly.