Chapter 60

A Ze was called out by A Zhang early the next morning. When he came back, his handsome face flushed red, and when his eyes caught sight of Chen Qi, there was still a little dodge, and Chen Qi asked strangely, "A Zhang so early. What are you doing for you?"

"I didn't do anything." A Ze waved his hands in a panic, "Uncle Ali said that he would help me make a new quilt, and I will send the animal skins first."

Looking at A Ze who picked up the animal skin and walked away without looking back, if he read it right, it was the two quilts he covered last night, right? Okay, do you need to do it all over again? Chen Qi looked at the heated kang bed that had become empty and shook his head. There is nothing to do in winter. They can toss if they like.

After breakfast, A Jing came back with the little wolf cub. The cub was very lively when he didn't sleep, and started running around when he got home. Chen Qizhen was worried that it would accidentally sneak into the fire.

"Chen Qi, I can also help clear the snow." A Jing followed closely behind Chen Qi.

After a week of snowstorms, a thick layer of snow had accumulated on the fence. A Ze was watering the fence, and A Zhang followed behind to help flatten the snow. The snow below had been frozen into Bing, Chen Qi tried to poke it with a wooden stick, but it could only scratch a layer of snowflakes on the surface. Of course, if it were replaced by Azerai, I would be able to poke a big hole.

Chen Qi looked at A Jing's small body. Now the snow in the yard was so thick that if he stepped in, he could drown half of his body. Chen Qi pointed to the little wolf cub who was testing by the fire. , "It's going to run into the fire."

Ajing turned his head back and was so frightened that he ran over and hugged the little wolf cub. The little wolf cub stared at him innocently with big round eyes, and then stuck out his tongue and licked Ajing's slightly cold fingers.

"You are responsible for taking care of the little wolf cub. How about you help clear the snow when the little wolf cub grows up?" Chen Qi touched A Jing's little head and coaxed patiently.

A Jing frowned tightly, and finally nodded reluctantly, "Okay, I will take good care of the little wolf."

"It's so good." Chen Qi praised with a smile.

The height of the ice fence can no longer stand under the fence and use a wooden shovel to pick up the snow. Chen Qi made several wooden ladders. These wooden ladders are directly tied with ropes, but they do not need to be like a table. Wait until the pomegranate is dry before using it.

Chen Qi disliked that the animal skin was too heavy, and the props for the snow were big bags made of cloth. Carlo and Ali stood on the fence and poured out the snow, and then flattened them with wooden shovels. The other three females were Responsible for packing the snow in the yard and transporting it to the fence. Chen Qi packed the melted snow into wooden buckets at home, and then took it to the newly built fence and sprinkled it again, which was conducive to reducing the space in the snowflakes. to make the wall stronger.

A Jing, who was helping to watch the fire, suddenly moved the tips of his ears, and the little wolf cub lying in his arms also stood up and arched his body, his snow-white hair exploded into balls, and then Chen Qi heard a distant voice. There was a dull rumbling sound.

Chen Qi quickly put down the wooden barrel in his hand, opened the curtain to go out, and saw other people standing by the wall with a solemn expression and looking out.

Seeing Chen Qi coming out, A Zhang hurriedly made a silent gesture to him, Chen Qi comforted A Jing and told him to stay in the room with the little wolf cub and not come out, and then walked over. "What happened?" Chen Qi asked Aze in a low voice. His height was just flush with the wall. Even if he stepped on his feet, he could only see the snow on the top of the wall, so he could only ask.