Chapter 134

The members of the hunting team did not return for three consecutive days, and Ake, who was just watching, couldn't help but be a little worried.

With the passage of time, the restlessness and anxiety in his heart became more and more intense, making Ali unable to stay in the iron smelting room any longer. Hastily handed things over to Ayan and another female son, and then ran to the city wall to guard.

The last few people discussed it, Ake and Azer took a few females into the forest to look for it.

"It'll be fine." Chen Qi brought Ali, who was neither sitting nor sitting, back to his home and made him a pot of tea.

A Jing also came over worriedly, and Chen Qi touched his little head, "Go and do your homework, just leave it to me here."

Ah Jing nodded and took the little wolf cubs away.

It was two days since Aze left. The females in Qize City all put down their work and were assigned to guard the watchtowers on the four city gates. creatures, but everyone was still on guard.

At sunset this day, I don't know who shouted, "They are back."

Chen Qi hurriedly followed the direction pointed by the female child. The plains in summer were lush and lush. Chen Qi's eyesight was not as good as that of the female child, so he couldn't see any movement there.

After about a minute or so, I finally saw a few small dots slowly moving towards this side. When they came under the city wall, Chen Qicai discovered the embarrassed A Zhang and his party.

In fact, A Zhang and the others were not in a state of embarrassment when they escaped the pursuit of the Stegosaurus, but when they walked along the river for a day, there was still no sign of leaving the dense forest. Go in the direction of the sun.

Unexpectedly, I didn't go far, and I met an adult Stegosaurus again. The sharp horns of the Stegosaurus were glowing in the sun. This time, the Stegosaurus did not take the initiative to attack a few people, but just stood far in the direction of the few people. Looking at it from a distance, A Zhang knew that if they dared to move forward, this Stegosaurus would definitely step on them without hesitation, or pierce their bodies with its sharp horns.

Feeling the threat of Stegosaurus, A Zhang was helpless and had no choice but to bring people back to the small river. It was strange to say that when walking by the small river, except for the wild fruits that he occasionally encountered on the road, even if it was not far away Birds and insects can be heard, but whether it is on the road or in the water, there is no creature in sight.

After walking for a day and a night like this, when the food they brought with them was exhausted and they could only rely on wild fruits to feed their stomachs, they finally returned to the waterfall where they encountered the pterosaur.

Then they met here another pterosaur who was looking for his partner's breath. This pterosaur didn't just want to capture the orcs, but wanted to kill all the orcs who killed his partner. Knowing that it is no match for the orcs on land, it does not confront them at all. It uses its huge wings to fan strong winds to block the way of the orcs. Leaving terrifying scars on the orcs, if it wasn't for Ake and the others who found the movement and came here, I'm afraid the shape of their team would be a little more embarrassing.

After seeing the unharmed A Zhang appeared in front of him, A Li's heart that had been hanging tightly finally fell to the ground, the corners of his eyes were a little red because of the emotional turmoil, he hurried up to meet him, and carefully moved A Zhang up and down. I checked it several times before I felt relieved.

Ah Zhang let the other party keep checking, and when he finally stopped, he pulled his wrist and comforted him in a low voice, "Don't worry, I'm fine."

Ali took the backpack from behind him, "Yeah."