Chapter 179

After the two waves of hyena dragon path-detecting attacks, the hyena dragon group stopped moving, and after waiting for an hour or two, the leaders of the other three city walls gathered one after another.

"They only tentatively attacked the main entrance twice and didn't move. The Hyena dragons surrounded by the other three sides didn't even move. What are they going to do?" Seeing the current situation, Ah Zhang was very puzzled.

"The last time they attacked our tribe, they sent the Hyena Dragon to break a gap in the city wall before they started to act." Regarding the night attack suffered by the Luoshui tribe, Asu arrived here not long after He had already described it to everyone, but he still couldn't understand the movements of the Hyena Dragon.

"Are they going to use the old method to break through the walls?"

"There are defensive wooden stakes inlaid on the city wall. If the Hyena Dragon wants to smash the ice with its body like last time, I am afraid that it will be pierced by those wooden stakes?" After all, those wooden stakes are made of the hardest It is made of slashed wood, with some extremely sharp iron rods interspersed in it. If the Hyena Dragons dare to hit them with all their strength, I believe they will peel off their skins even if they don't die.

"Do you think..." Listening to everyone's discussion, Chen Qi was silent for a while, then paused after speaking, and then frowned and said his guess, "These hyena dragons seem to be Thinking?"

Yes, thinking. Chen Qi still remembers the first time he saw the Hyena Dragon. At that time, the Hyena Dragon was hunting creatures on the plains, but no matter how ferocious it looked at that time, it gave Chen Qi the feeling that it was a beast, one that was clever for survival. The beasts that ambushed their prey were not too different from the beasts in animal documentaries he had seen on TV before.

But the second time I met Hyena Dragon, it was already that Hyena Dragon used its ability to burrow to sneak into the wall they built. Although Hyena Dragon still maintained its animal nature at that time, it obviously gave Chen Qi the feeling that it was very smart and very smart. Cunningly, they seem to act after a certain plan has been negotiated in advance, with everything from raids to retreats in mind. This kind of behavior that is too humane made Chen Qi very concerned at that time.

And now, the hyena dragons besieged outside are a group of beasts, rather than a well-trained army, and their leader is the commander. They will also move forward inexorably, and they even know how to learn from experience, and the second group of Hyena dragons will obviously take the initiative to avoid those traps.

Is this still the beast that Chen Qi is familiar with?

After listening to Chen Qi's analysis, everyone fell into silence for a while.

Looking at Chen Qi with a frown and a tangled face, A Ze stretched out his hand to hold the other party's tightly covered wrist, "No matter what they are, they are our enemies, and this is impossible to change."

Hyena dragons will die if they don't attack the orcs, and the orcs will die if they don't resist. Nature's choice does not allow them to coexist peacefully just because they know each other.

"They're here again." Ake, who was still sitting on the battlements, interrupted everyone's discussion.

Everyone quickly cheered up and looked out of the city, only to see another group of hyena dragons coming up from behind. This time the number of hyena dragons was more than the previous two times. Come, a cloud of snow dust is raised behind you.

Still the same attack and defense as before, when the Hyena Dragon entered the attack range of the crossbow, the orcs guarding the front gate began to bend their bows and arrows at the same time, and the first Hyena Dragon raised its head and countless wooden arrows rushed towards it. Shoot them straight away.