Chapter 84

The sharpened simple wooden arrow was plunged into the periphery of the target made of animal skins not far away. Five circles were drawn on the target with alternating red and blue colors. Chen Qi's best score was to hit the red heart, but he practiced every day Twenty arrows would always miss a few shots, which also made him very depressed.

After successfully covering the females with bows and arrows last time, even Ah Jing will practice in the yard every day with a small bow and arrow specially made for him. Chen Qi's daily exercise has also increased from push-ups and skipping ropes to archery. Same with jogging at noon when the sun is at its warmest.

Carlo can naturally see that Chen Qi's physique is getting better and better after doing these strange exercises for a period of time. He was able to run two laps. Carlo's physique was much better than Chen Qi's, and he could only run two laps easily. Since then, in addition to following A Jing and the accompanying little wolf cub, Chen Qi has one more person to accompany him to exercise.

A snow fell last night, although not big, but enough to cover the yard with a white layer.

A Li and A Ze came out with a large pile of prepared wooden boards and sharpened bamboo sticks and sticks, "Chen Qi, what you asked us to do has been done." A Li called out loudly.

Chen Qixian tidied up the bows and arrows around the archery target before walking over. He picked up a wooden board with several holes dug, nodded with satisfaction, and put the bows and arrows in his hands, "Let's make some weapons."

On the plains, there are a lot of rubble, but the slightly larger stones can only be found in the forest, so the ready-made materials for Chen Qi's weapons are only the inexhaustible snow around him.

Because the ground was covered with a layer of soil mixed with gum juice, at this moment, as long as you gently sweep with a broom, the thin snow on the ground will be gathered up.

Chen Kai took a bucket of melted snow out of a wooden bucket, tied a few wooden boards firmly with ropes, filled them with snow, compacted them, and buried some sharpened bamboo sticks or wooden sticks inside. Just leave the sharp point on the outside through the hole in the plank, then fill it with snow, compact it, add water to reduce the gap between the snow and the snow, and then make this bizarre shape, almost like two footballs. Set aside large snowdrifts and let them freeze into ice.

"The snow is so light, does it really hurt when something like this hits him?" Carlo put aside what he had done.

"You can try the effect after it freezes," Chen Qi suggested.

There were only a few hyena dragons that attacked last time, and they could barely cope with bows and arrows, but once the number increased, or there were some hunters who knew how to climb walls, I was afraid that bows and arrows would not be enough, so Chen Qi thought of doing it. For some ice hockey, when this happens, you can smash it directly without using a bow and arrow. It's just that the effect of this ice hockey has to be tested to know. Now asking Chen Qi he has no idea.

The snow in the yard is only enough for 20 to 30 pieces. Depending on the weather, it will continue to snow in the next two days. After cleaning the snow in the yard, Chen Qi did not do it again. After cleaning up, he went to cloth oil lamps around the runway. Filling up the oil, the oil lamps in the yard are almost always lit at night. In addition to paying attention to the situation outside the fence at night, people who are alert at night should also pay attention to the situation in the yard.

A-Zhang jumped off the fence with two big bags of fish on his back, because the oil stored before was almost used up when dealing with the Hyena Dragon, and now he wants to continue using the oil and Chen Qi can only hit the big fat fish in the Chishui River. On his body, since he took A-Zhang to catch fish once, he has taken over the fishing work by himself, and he has caught a few fish every three days.