Chapter 111

Luoshui Lake is located behind the entire group of rocky mountains. The place where the beasts hunt is on a sandy beach formed by the impact of the lake. Looking at this clear and magnificent Luoshui Lake, which can not be seen to an end, Chen Qi feels that it is not so much. A lake, rather a sea.

But Chen Qi knew that even if Luoshui Lake was bigger, it was not the sea.

The schist mountain belt where the Luoshui tribe is located can only be located at the edge of the plain according to the area of ​​the Dora Plain. Going forward, it is still an endless plain, and at the end of the Luoshui Lake there will eventually be a river, and the river will bring The water of Luoshui Lake eventually merges into the real ocean.

Although he has not received any information about the ocean, Chen Qi feels that there is an ocean in this world.

The females in short-sleeved fur coats surrounded the beach. This beach was very similar to the beach in Chen Qi's previous world. The soft sand was beautiful golden yellow. The females' hands and ten fingernails were completely animalized, and they looked seriously at the water surface that was some distance away from the beach.

A loud "bang" accompanied by the water splashes into the sky attracted Chen Qi's attention. The female, her black hair was wet with water, and it was tightly attached to the denomination. The water droplets slid down the hair and dripped onto the beautiful bronze skin.

"Bang", there was another loud noise hitting the water surface, another huge tree was floating closer to the beach, and a tall middle-aged female was wrapping the vines of another giant tree with no one in the water. Pulling back, when the giant tree was pulled to his side, he bent down and easily picked it up, but the giant tree under his feet sank a little because of the sudden increase in weight, and half of his bare feet were soaked in the water, but the female child sank. The shape of his body did not move at all because of this change, as if he had merged with the giant tree.

Because the middle-aged female had her back to the sun, her blue eyes were extremely bright. He inserted his sharp fingernails into the thick giant tree, supported the giant tree with one hand, and raised the giant tree above his head with the other. Due to the force, the contours of the muscles were stretched tightly, and with a single force, the giant tree was smashed into the water again.

The water splashed into the sky, and when it landed again, it splashed the face of the middle-aged female, but the other party obviously didn't care.

"What is this doing?" Seeing the strange behavior of the females, Chen Qi asked A Xu who was leading the way in doubt.

A Xu did not bring a few people to the beach, but in a high rock pile, where the entire beach could be seen.

"They are driving the whale sharks out." Asu explained.

"Whale shark?" Isn't Luoshui Lake a lake? Why do whale sharks appear?

Before Chen Qixiu could ask, a huge black shadow knocked over the middle-aged woman's giant tree. The middle-aged woman stumbled a bit. He quickly let go of the vines in his hands and held the vines tied to his waist with his backhand. The nails of one hand sank deep into the giant tree that was still standing under his feet just now. After stabilizing his body and waiting for the black giant to overthrow him again, the middle-aged woman turned over to avoid it, and then flexibly jumped to the black On the shadow's back, the nails firmly clasped the opponent's back, and a bloodshot was drawn out, which was then washed away by the surrounding water.

The whale shark was in pain, twisted and dived into the water, trying to get rid of the orc.

Because the strong vines around the orc's waist were tied to the giant tree, the whale shark started to swim, and even the giant tree was dragged into the water. The clear lake water was forcibly ripped out by the giant tree.