Chapter 65

The three-day period is neither long nor short. Before the wedding, Azer needs to do some pre-marriage preparations, such as trying on clothes and sticking couplets. At this time, Chen Qi became very quirky, and he had to re-post the happy word a little crookedly. When trying on the clothes, A Ze's hairstyle did not match the suit, and he even gave A Ze a haircut with a sword-horn knife. .

Because A-Zhang left all the food stored to his clan, the prey he hunted during this period was not enough for him and Ali to survive the winter, so today he can only go hunting in the forest by himself while the weather is fine.

Usually A Zhang and A Ze go to the forest to divide the labor. A Zhang is in charge of hunting, A Ze is in charge of finding all kinds of edible plants and cutting firewood. Now there are piles of firewood like a hill in the yard, because it is not clear. Does Chen Qi need to use the firewood in other places? The firewood that Aze cut down is piled together in the original place, and it is split and used when it needs to be used.

Because it was a moonless day, when A-Zhang went out in the morning, A-Li had told him that he had to come back early today, and A-Zhang naturally nodded in agreement to A-Li's words. But that day, until the sky turned completely dark, A-Zhang hadn't been seen.

"Why don't I go look for it." Seeing Ali who was anxiously walking around in front of the door, A Ze suggested.

"No, wait and see." Ali refused, even though he knew that Azer was very strong, it was not a wise move to enter the forest on the moonless day in winter.

Fortunately, A-Zhang came back not long ago. Today, I rarely saw him bring back his prey, but came back with more than a dozen pieces of firewood. Not only A Li, who has been worried all the time, but even Chen Qi found out that A Zhang was wrong.

A Li hurried up to meet him and helped unload the firewood from A Zhang's shoulders. After returning to the house, he gave him a bowl of warm **** syrup. A Zhang took the pottery bowl but did not rush to drink it. Instead, he looked around at the people surrounding him. Finally, his eyes fell on A Li, and he said with a heavy expression: "The dolphin dragon on the periphery of the forest has disappeared."

The expressions of all orcs except Chen Qi sank when they heard the news. The disappearance of the dolphin dragon is not the first time, but an inevitable event that occurs every year, but what worries everyone is that this year's dolphin dragon disappeared too early.

The reason why it is said to disappear rather than leave is because the dolphin dragon is different from when it first came to the periphery in the early winter. Its departure disappeared almost overnight, with no footprints and no traces, as if it had never appeared. Same in Loya Forest.

But in previous years, the dolphin dragon would disappear in the middle of summer. This winter, half of the dolphin dragon disappeared. You must know that the animals on the Dora Plain will not migrate back next year. Prey, so how do the orcs spend the summer? If the dolphin dragon does not reappear in the coming winter, how will it survive the cold winter?

"Without the dolphin dragon, are there also no other animals?" Chen Qi, who was airborne, obviously couldn't feel the worries of the orcs.

"Only the dolphin dragon disappeared." A Zhang replied, "The other dragons are still there, but the dolphin dragon is a huge dragon that can be hunted by one person. Unless a few people cooperate in hunting, the success rate of other dragons is not high. high, and the casualties are high.”

Chen Qi was surprised that you turned your head and asked Aze, "Didn't you hunt back two antelope dragons last time?"

Aze shook his head, "The speed of the antelope dragon is too fast, and the orcs can't catch up. It takes too much luck to hunt the antelope dragon."