Chapter 43

Eli grabbed his partner who wanted to dispose of the corpse of the locust dragon cub, and frowned, "The locust dragon meat is not delicious, let's go find rice berries." He knew that the cub was following an adult female locust dragon. Living, although it is not clear where the mother locust dragon went and left the cub alone, it would be troublesome if the mother locust dragon came back at this time.

A Qing was a little puzzled, "Didn't you just say that you wanted to eat Locust Dragon meat?" Otherwise, why would he be eager to kill the lonely Locust Dragon cub?

Ai Li raised his eyebrows, and his tone was a little impatient, "I don't want to eat it now. I'll go back to the tribe as soon as possible after picking rice and berries. I've had enough of this ruined forest." Going to the outskirts of the forest, he saw several rice berries there before.

Ah Qing touched his nose, feeling a little helpless to his partner who suddenly changed his mind, but the Locustosaurus meat is really not tasty. The prey for this winter has almost been stored, so this young Locustosaurus has been hunted with great difficulty. I don't care much, it's the rice berries that my son wants to eat is more important, and I'm also worried that Ai Li will have an accident if he walks in front alone, so Ah Qing hurriedly chased after him.

A Ze carried the backpack behind him to the front, bent down and said to Chen Qi in a deep voice: "The Locust Dragon is angry, we have to leave here immediately."

Although Chen Qi didn't know what the consequences of the docile Locust Dragon's anger would bring, he didn't ask much about A Ze's face, and quickly climbed onto A Ze's back, and the two quickly ran to the periphery of the forest.

However, the two of them still underestimated the speed of the Locust Dragon. The sound of the collapsed tree on the other side just now sounded in front of the two of them, just blocking the direction of the two. Aze's face was dignified, and he didn't dare to be careless. He turned his direction and walked into the depths of the forest, intending to avoid the locust dragon's edge for the time being.

However, I don't know if the angry Locust Dragon found the two of them. The sound of trees being hit and collapsed was getting closer and closer to the two of them. Aze didn't dare to make too much noise, so he could only move forward cautiously.

Chen Qi was a little worried, and looked back from time to time to check the situation behind him. It didn't take long for a giant beast over three meters in size to appear in sight. The six huge eyes had turned bright blood red. After the orcs in between, the roar in his throat was a little bloodthirsty.

"Aze, Locust Dragon has found us." Chen Qi patted Aze on the shoulder, leaned over Aze's ear and reminded in a low voice.

Aze's face froze, and he no longer worried about whether other carnivorous dragons would be attracted by making too much noise. The speed suddenly accelerated a lot, hoping to get away from the attack range of the locust dragon as soon as possible.

The furious Locust Dragon had already discovered how the two of them could do as Aze wished, roaring and rushing straight towards the two of them. Some of the trees blocking the road were not as tall as the Locust Dragon, and they were instantly smashed by the Locust Dragon. The fallen trees did not become an obstacle to the progress of the Locust Dragon.

Seeing that Locust Dragon's huge body was about to collide, Aze reached out and grabbed Chen Qi's arm, and with a force, he protected Chen Qi from behind him, and the backpack that was in front of him didn't know when it was taken off. , Aze smashed the backpack full of things into Locust Dragon's eyes, hugged Chen Qi and rolled on the ground to avoid the impact, while Locust Dragon's eyes were hurting and the situation was unstable, he changed direction and escaped. .