Chapter 182

The orcs on the city wall stood tight until the sun rose the next day, and there was no sign of the Hyena Dragon turning back. A-Zhang arranged for a small group of people to follow the footprints where the Hyena Dragon left, until they found that the footprints were finally real. It was only after disappearing at the entrance of the forest that he came back.

Unexpectedly, the Hyena Dragon actually retreated. Under the siege of countless hyena dragons, the orcs of Qi Ze City were unscathed. Whether it was for the orcs who were originally from Qi Ze City or the newly joined Luoshui tribe, before today It was something that they had never imagined, and the orcs were a little stunned by the news that the Hyena Dragon had retreated so easily.

The molting process of the little wolf cub continued until the middle of the month. After Ajing took it home and cleaned the blood on the hair, he fell into a deep sleep. After this sleep, he slept for a long time before he woke up in the summer.

Most of the dragons that fell into the potholes and traps have not died yet. Some of them were dying because they were seriously injured by the arrows and covered in blood. Some of them just slipped and fell, regardless of their energy and stamina. It was too sleepy and weakened too much, and it took the orcs a whole day to deal with all these dragons.

After confirming that the Hyena Dragon would not turn back, the orcs who were hiding in the cellar also came out one after another. When Carlo saw Ake who was unharmed, his eyes were full of fog. He thought this time would be the same as last time. , This person will come to him covered in blood, even though he had prepared for the worst, but at this moment, seeing Ake standing in front of him as usual, he couldn't help crying.

Ake hugged the other party and A Yao in the other party's arms into his arms. To be honest, when he saw such a huge group of hyena dragons, he once thought that when he sent Carlo into the cellar, it was already his life. It was the last time we met, and now with the two of them in my arms, I finally felt more at ease.

"I'll fight with you next time, too." Carlo buried his head in the opponent's neck and said in a muffled voice. Although he did not participate in the defensive battle this time, he knew that Chen Qi and Yehuo had always been fighting on the front line. This disparity victory also gave Carlo confidence and let him understand that even a male who can't be a beast can still fight with him. The female and the son fought side by side.

Of course, Carlo is not the only one who has this idea. The orcs hiding in the cellar have this idea after they come out, and even this idea has taken root and sprouted in their hearts, and this victory has become a nourishment for the young The best nutrition for seedlings, watering the newly emerging seedlings into a towering tree that can no longer be covered.

"You need more exercise if you want to fight." Before Ake could answer, Chen Qi, who just came over, heard Carlo's words and replied with a smile.

With the shelter of the surrounding houses, the cold wind here is not as big as the one on the city wall. Chen Qi has already taken off the mask that has been hanging on his face. Apart from being a little red from the cold, his face does not feel the pain of being torn by the cold wind. This year's uninterrupted daily exercise has made his physique very good, which is also the performance of his ability to fight for several days in a row. Relatively speaking, Carlo and Ali have been busy teaching the new clansmen and various miscellaneous things in the tribe since the summer, so the physical strength that needs to continue to fight for several days is no longer comparable to Chen Qi.

"I will, call me next time you exercise." Carlo nodded firmly.

"Maybe you can also call us." Ye Huo, as a male, didn't need to go to the potholes and traps outside the city to help deal with the dragons that were not yet dead. When he came to help settle the little orcs, he heard the conversation here and also Came with a few males.