Chapter 29

Azer came back when the three had just returned to Carlo's house. From a distance, he saw an adult male wildebeest on his shoulders and an impala tied with ropes on his back. His steps were steady. When he saw the three people standing at the door, he obviously quickened his pace.

Chen Qi hurried up to meet him, originally wanting to take a hand to remove the prey from Aze, but looking at the size of the wildebeest, and looking at his arms with no muscles at all, he was more than enough.

The wildebeest was put on the ground by A Ze, and when it touched the ground, it splashed a layer of dust. Chen Qi looked at A Ze's dusty appearance, and didn't know how fast the other party ran back, "You are back, Is there any danger on the way?"

"The road went well." A Ze smiled at Chen Qi, and then handed the impala behind him to A Ke, "This is for you, I met Uncle A Zhang on the road with someone patrolling nearby. , I heard that the trace of the letter eagle was found, you are all right."

Ake picked up the impala, "Probably the letter eagle that got lost here, there is no problem for the time being."

"That's good."

"Brother, there are letter eagles passing by nearby. It's too dangerous for you and Chen Qi to live outside. It's better to move back to the tribe. The house can also be rebuilt in the tribe." Carlo suggested a little worriedly.

A Ze hesitated a little, then turned to look at Chen Qi. He didn't have any good memories of this place, but if it would endanger Chen Qi, he didn't know if it would be better to move back.

Seeing Azer looking over, Chen Qi didn't speak, he went back to the house and took out his backpack, and said to Azer, "Let's go home."

A Ze was stunned, and then he smiled, "Okay."

Chen Qi said to Carlo: "Don't worry, we can live well outside. Your brother has lived outside for so many years, and I haven't seen anything happen to him."

Carlo sighed. He naturally knew that it was impossible for him to move back to the tribe with his brother's stubbornness. He thought he would change his mind considering Chen Qi, but he didn't expect even Chen Qi to stay in the tribe. "Then be careful when you go back. We'll go over and build a house for you tomorrow."

"Well, good." The two responded, and Aze picked up the wildebeest on the ground and left together with Chen Qi.

"If you want to live with Azer, we can move next to them." Ake said, looking at Carlo, who was a little lost.

Carlo's eyes lit up, then shook his head again, and reached out to touch Ake's firm and flat abdomen, "Let's wait until this child is born, winter is coming, and it's too dangerous to move outside the tribe now."

Ake took Carlo's hand and said nothing.

A Ze gave the wildebeest to Ali. This is the cloth from before, and it was a thank-you gift for bothering him to come to accompany Chen Qi during this period of time. Of course, only one wildebeest is not enough. If there is enough time, he will also I want to help Ali hunt as much food as possible. Now Chen Qi still has a lot of things to do, almost occupying the time for the two of them, and can only go into the Luoya Forest to hunt a little dragon after the early winter.

The pottery bowls and cups I made yesterday have already been burned. Although a few were burnt out, the rest were burnt very well. Although the reddish-brown appearance is not very good-looking, Chen Qi's current requirement is that it can be used.

Ali took out two more pottery bowls from another animal skin. These two were not reddish-brown, but blue, a very deep indigo blue. Ali took two blue pottery bowls. The bowl was handed to Chen Qi, "Yesterday I found that there were two blue dyed fruits at home, so I colored these two pottery bowls."