Chapter 85

It started snowing early this morning. After making breakfast, Azer warmed Chen Qi and Ajing by the fire, then carried the well-fed cub back to the bed and went out to change the guard with Ake. Now that A-Chang is not around, A-Li will also take turns to stay with a few people for half a day.

Chen Qi had already woken up when Aze got up, and his habit of staying in bed appeared again after the days became calmer recently. A fluffy paw slapped Chen Qi's nose, Chen Qi bared his teeth in pain, picked up the evil little wolf cub and threw it on A Jing who was in the other bed, and rubbed his nose. , The group, the group, the quilt is going to sleep for a while.

Chen Qi made A Jing sleep until the sun came out every day on the grounds that he didn't get enough sleep to get up. Come here, even if he was smashed by the little wolf cub, he still didn't wake up.

The little wolf cub rolled on the quilt, groaned and stood up again with his little paws, his tail wagging like a domestic puppy trying to beg for food from his master, using his little head to open Chen Qi and wrap it tightly. The solid quilt, familiarly drilled into it.

"I know, I'll get up and head office." Chen Qi reluctantly brought out the little wolf cub who got into him and made trouble again. The little wolf cub looked at him with big innocent eyes and saw Chen Qi's mouth and jaw. The movement seemed to be talking and tilted his head slightly. Well, it didn't understand what Chen Qi was saying at all.

Putting the little wolf cub under the bed, Chen Qi first tucked the quilt on A Jing before entering the bathroom to wash up.

Routinely finished the morning exercise before eating breakfast, just after eating, he saw Carlo holding A Yao and pushing the door in. At this time, A Jing also got up. Carlo put A Yao into a small wooden bed specially made by Chen Qi. There are railings around the wooden bed, so there is no need to worry that A Yao will fall to the ground.

"What did you say you were going to eat yesterday?" Carlo took off his heavy cloak and coat. He wasn't afraid of the cold when there was a fire in the house. He rolled up his sleeves and washed his hands and asked Chen Qi.

Chen Qi wrote the Tang poems that Ah Jing practiced today, and explained it briefly to Ah Jing. Now, only Ah Jing is assigned homework and homework every day by Chen Qi, while the others learn according to their interests, or they are free. When he came down, let Ajing teach them what he had learned, so that Ajing could not only review the knowledge he had mastered and the level of understanding he had, but also relieve Chen Qi from repeating what he had taught every time. , simply kills two birds with one stone. Seeing that Ajing still taught well, Chen Qi handed over the teaching of others to Ajing, and he was responsible for teaching Ajing and Aze to the church.

"Ramen." After arranging what A Jing was going to learn today, Chen Qi went to the storage room and took out the last half bag of rice berry powder.

Carlo attacked, Chen Qixian poured a half of the rice berry powder and let Carlo knead the dough and set it aside to wake up, while he took a few pieces of pork keel and boiled bone soup.

After the soup boiled, I went to get some marinated antelope meat and cut it into cubes for use. Chen Qi also went to the storage room and took out a few large cabbages. in a pottery plate.

There were about a dozen potatoes left, so Chen Qi took a few, peeled them and cut them into thin slices for later use, and then took two large pieces of thawed pork dragon meat that had been thawed early in the morning and cut them into thin slices. Large pottery plate. After processing the ingredients, he saw that the dough had risen for a while. Chen Qi rolled it out with a rolling pin, then divided it into three parts and set them aside, intending to wake up for a while.