Chapter 32

When eviscerating a pheasant, several people would first ask Chen Qi what to keep and what to throw away. After finishing, Chen Qi asked Aze to cut a pheasant into pieces. The pheasant was very big. Chen Qi divided it into two pottery plates, filled the pottery plate with water, and added a few pieces of chopped wild **** and Golden needle flowers, slowly stewed.

The other pheasants, Chen Qidu, made a knife mark on the surface, and then smeared it with salt, wrapped it tightly with washed Puye, tied it with a root wire, and then let Aze dig beside the fire I made a big pit, spread a thick layer of red-hot charcoal at the bottom of the pit, then spread another layer of Pu leaves on top, put the four wrapped pheasants in, and covered it with a layer soil, and then set up a new fire.

Aze had seen Chen Qi roasted sweet potatoes like this, and he still remembers the taste of the sweet potatoes until now. He couldn't help but stare at the soil under the fire, but of course he couldn't see anything but the red flames.

Naturally, several other people had never seen this method of handling food. Although they were curious, they all waited patiently. After a while, they would know what it was like.

Chen Qi was worried that everyone would be too hungry, so he roasted the two snow geese directly according to the usual method.

The fat of the pheasant and the snow geese is not much, but there are still more than half a bowl of them together. Chen Qi slowly boiled the fat out of the oil, put the boiled oil in a ceramic bowl, and cut the remaining oil with it. The internal organs were fried in a large plate, and the aroma made several orcs sniffle. Carlo and Ali had been sitting beside Chen Qi, carefully remembering every step of Chen Qi, and planning to return. Try this after you get home.

There are not many pottery bowls at home. Chen Qi still uses bamboo tubes as bowls, filling everyone with a large bamboo tube, and putting the rest in pottery bowls and putting them aside. good. Chen Qi took a few pieces of chicken kidneys from one of the bowls and tasted the taste. Although the method was simpler, the taste was still good.

Chen Qi of pheasant viscera could only accept chicken kidneys, but he didn't particularly like it. After eating a few pieces, he put down his chopsticks and planned to see how the coagulation of chicken blood was going.

Seeing that Chen Qi had no longer wanted to touch the fried internal organs, Aze silently brought the bowl that Chen Qi had sandwiched in front of him, causing meaningful glances from the other orcs. As if he didn't see it, Aze took care of the food that belonged to him indifferently.

"Aze, you're going to the Lion and Wolf tribe in a few days, do you still plan to go by yourself this year?" A Zhang put a piece of chicken heart into his mouth and chewed it.

A Ze paused for a moment. The Lion and Wolf tribe was about three days away from here, and it would take up to six days to come back and forth. If he went to Chen Qi and stayed here alone, A Ze would naturally be uneasy. But if he took Chen Qi with him, he wouldn't be able to bring too many animal skins to exchange. The Lion and Wolf Tribe's meeting was held only once a year, just to exchange the needed supplies for people from other tribes.

Chen Qi, who had just checked the coagulation of chicken blood, just came back with a pottery plate in his arms. Hearing A Zhang's question, he asked suspiciously, "Is going to the Lion and Wolf tribe for a rally? How many tribes will participate?"

A Zhang thought for a while, and replied: "The tribes who travel back and forth within a month will come. We mainly exchange salt stones and flint with the tribes close to the inland, and their tribes are close to the big lake, and most of them feed on the creatures in the lake. So lack of animal skins, we need to exchange animal skins with our tribes close to the forest."