Chapter 20

Chen Qi was silent for a while, avoiding A Ze's gaze a little uncomfortable, took out the two small thistles in the pottery plate that he had received before, and sat opposite A Ze, "Show me the wound."

A Ze hesitated a little, his right hand stroked the left arm bound with the animal skin, but he didn't move.

"I just want to see if your wound is serious, have you dealt with it?" Chen Qi explained patiently.

A Ze hesitated for a moment, then slowly unfastened the animal skin. When he took it off, he accidentally touched the wound. A Ze frowned unconsciously. When the animal skin was lifted, a large piece of maroon mud came out.

Chen Qi stared at it, his pupils shrank, and his voice rose a few degrees involuntarily, "This is how you treat your wounds?" He knew that in such a place where there is no doctor and no medicine, no, there is no medicine and no medicine. , It's strange if you can handle it properly.

I saw a few scratches that were almost deep to the bone on the wound. I don't know if the soil covering the wound was maroon or was stained with blood. A large piece was pulled down by the animal's belt, and it looked terrible. To be honest, Chen Qi lived so big. Apart from seeing all kinds of **** scenes on the screen, this was the first time that he had seen such a serious injury at close range, but now the injured person just sat indifferently. In front of him, it seems that he is not the one injured.

Chen Qi didn't know if the orcs were injured directly by putting mud on the wound, but now it seems that the effect of mud is not very good, and I don't know how many bacteria are hidden in the mud. An arm is crippled.

Chen Qi got up silently, found a clean pottery plate and mixed some warm water to come back. Before, because he had nothing to do while waiting for Aze, he burned half a pot of boiling water for backup, but he didn't expect it to be used to clean up the wound.

Chen Qi had used half of the cloth he got from Ali before, and now he has cut the rest into two pieces of cloth, ready to be used as bandages. He took out a small piece of cloth that was used as a towel, and washed the mud on the wound with hot water. As soon as the towel touched A Ze's arm, he heard A Ze gasp and quickly Reducing his expression, his small eyes occasionally glanced at Chen Qi's serious look with his head lowered.

Aze's wound may have been covered with mud, or perhaps the orc's own self-healing ability is strong. Although the wound looks terrifying, there is no heavy bleeding. Chen Qi gently blowing at the wound while cleaning, occasionally raising his head and asking Aze, "Does it hurt?" He continued when he saw Aze shaking his head.

After cleaning the mud, smash the small thistle with stones, mix it with the juice and gently apply it to the wound, and then take a spare cloth and wrap it. Chen Qi doesn't have many opportunities to bandage, so the effect of binding is not very good, but the binding is quite strong, even if A Ze accidentally moves his arm, it will not be easily loosened.

The wound on the neck was only a few shallow scratches, and there was no bleeding. Chen Qi only knew that Xiaoji had the effect of stopping bleeding, but he didn't know if it had any effect such as removing blood stasis, but he still dipped a little juice and wiped it. On Azer's neck, when his fingers touched Azer's skin, he felt the other side shrink.

After finishing the treatment, Chen Qi cleaned up the things and urged, "Don't touch the wounds casually today, and don't go hunting tomorrow."

Aze moved his lips and jaws a few times, just as he was about to say that he was not that serious, he had suffered more serious injuries, and he was still able to hunt alive at that time. Chen Qi interrupted: "Come with me to pick golden needle flowers tomorrow, at the place where you met the vultures in the morning." After getting along for a few days, Chen Qi also knew a lot about Aze, as long as he made his request The other party will not refuse, and staring at them can also prevent the other party from randomly moving and tearing the wound.