Chapter 115

After leaving the beach, it is a huge rocky beach, but the rocks here are much more tidy and larger than the rocky beach next to the tribe. The rocky beach is covered with moss and mussels, but because it has been washed by the lake for a long time, The sides were too slippery, and the cloth shoes they were wearing were not very slippery, so they bypassed this rocky beach and walked along the foot of the rocky mountain.

The old salt mountain that A Xu mentioned earlier was located at the end of the rocky beach. The two of them walked for about half an hour to get there. There were white crushed salt stones scattered nearby, which were covered with mud and looked dirty. There is also a huge stone cave entrance on the salt mountain, and it is impossible to tell whether it was formed naturally or artificially mined for a long time.

"This is the old salt mountain that Asu said, right?" Chen Qi looked at the surrounding situation, only this mountain was bare without any plants, only white salt rocks.

"Do you want to go in and have a look?" Azer asked worriedly, looking at the dark entrance of the cave. If only he was okay, with Chen Qi, he would never want the other party to encounter the slightest danger.

The cave in this salt mountain is obviously much deeper than the other one. Even if the entrance of the cave is opened wide, the sunlight cannot penetrate into the depth at all, and standing outside the entrance of the cave cannot see what is inside.

Chen Qi pondered for a while, "Let's make some torches before going in."

When they were in Qize City, they made a lot of torches. The two of them skillfully made five or six of them in a short time. One torch could burn for about fifteen minutes to half an hour. Chen Qi didn't want to be in the cave. After staying in the cave for too long, I lit the torch and walked into the cave.

A Ze walked beside him, stretched out his hand to hold Chen Qi's other empty hand, his five senses were at the highest level, and he was always paying attention to the surrounding situation. Chen Qi turned back and smiled, inserted his fingers into the other's fingers, and clasped his fingers tightly.

This stone cave has probably been abandoned for too long and has not been taken care of. The gravel is scattered everywhere. The ground is not damp, but it is not easy to walk. The surrounding walls of the cave are not full of gray-white salt stones like the other one. It is possible to see some reddish-brown sandstone mixed in it. Compared with another salt mountain, the salt stone here is more impurity, and the monsters will give up here.

The cave is very deep and the space is very large. There is nothing special about it except for the unchanging stone walls. When the second torch was lit, Chen Qi found that a light appeared in the distance.

"Is this cave connecting the whole mountain?" Chen Qi was slightly surprised.

"Be careful." As soon as Chen Qi's words fell, Aze suddenly stepped forward to block Chen Qi, and then Chen Qi heard the sound of flapping wings, and hurriedly raised the relit torch and looked in the direction of the sound. Go, I saw that the top of the cave wall was densely covered with dark bats.

Although Chen Qi didn't have any intense phobia, he couldn't help but get goosebumps when he saw this scene. He bowed slightly, pulled Aze and quickly walked towards the light source in front, "Let's get out of here, Be careful not to be bitten by a bat." This thing seems to have rabies virus, there is no vaccine in this world, and it will be troublesome if you get bitten.

After being reminded by Chen Qi, Aze became more careful, and only slapped each other on the ground when the bat rushed towards them.

Although the light source seemed to be far away, the distance was not long. It didn't take long for the two of them to come to the entrance of the cave, but the bat in the cave did not come out. Chen Qi nervously checked whether there were any wounds on Aze's body to make sure that the other party was genuine. He breathed a sigh of relief when he was unscathed.