Chapter 57

As soon as they returned to the front door, they saw Ake carrying Carlo hurriedly running here. Seeing Ali, Carlo asked loudly, "Uncle Ali, have you found Ajing?"

Ali shook the animal skin backpack in his hand, and then pointed behind him, "That little guy ran back to the tribe to move."

Carlo looked behind A Li, and sure enough, he saw A Jing standing right next to Chen Qi. The big stone he was holding in his heart finally fell, and he patted Ake on the shoulder, signaling him to put him down.

"They are also very worried about you." Chen Qi lowered his head and said softly to A Jing.

Ajing looked at Chen Qi, then looked at Carlo who was walking towards him, hesitantly let go of Chen Qi's hand, took a few steps to meet him, and looked straight at the other party before Carlo spoke. The face promised seriously: "I'm sorry, I made you worry, I will never leave without saying hello in the future."

Carlo originally wanted to scold the other party, but after hearing A Jing's apology, he was stunned. Before, he had sent so much food to the other party and he had never seen him say thank you, but this time he came back from running away and apologized to himself. , The words of scolding swirled in his throat a few times, and finally swallowed it back, raised his hand and rubbed A Jing's little head, "Remember what you said today, next time I leave by myself, I won't go to you. "

Ah Jing nodded, "You don't need to look for it, I can come back by myself."

The movement in Carlo's hands paused. The original action of rubbing the opponent's small head was changed to a slap on the head, grinding his back molars, sinking his face and snorting lightly, turning around and pulling Ake, while walking. He also said loudly, "Ake, are you hungry? Go back and I'll cook something for you."

A Jing looked at Chen Qi suspiciously, "Is he angry?"

Chen Qike didn't know how to deal with the current situation, so he looked at Ali for help, but found that Ali had long since followed Carlo into the room with a backpack. Helpless, Chen Qi could only vaguely start the topic, "He's not angry, you're hungry after walking so long, right? Let's go and cook dinner."

Ah Jing nodded. Although he was not too hungry, the little wolf must have been hungry for so long, and he also wanted to go back to feed the little wolf earlier.

When the two entered the room, Ali had already picked up his unfinished cloth for the final finishing touch. With Carlo here, he and Ake would just leave the dinner. Seeing that there was nothing to help him at dinner, Chen Qi continued to prepare the sand table.

A Jing found a cloth and carefully wiped off the snow stained on the little wolf cub's four little hooves, then put it on the animal skin blanket by the fire, and put the small wooden plate dedicated to the little wolf cub on it. In front of him, he picked up the backpack he brought back, carefully took out all the milk fruit inside, and put it in a pottery plate.

There weren't many milk fruits, only about twenty. A Jing took one and cut it open with his fingernails, and poured half of the milky white liquid inside onto a small wooden plate. The circle couldn't wait to eat.

The little wolf cub still maintained his appetite for half a milk fruit. A Jing wrapped the opened milk fruit in a cloth and carefully placed it on the earthenware plate. After collecting the milk fruit, he quietly waited for the little wolf cub to finish eating, and wiped the milk fruit liquid that was stained on his mouth. Seeing that there was nothing he could help, he made a wooden board and took one from the fire. With charcoal without temperature, he has already learned how to write Jingji and Langji. He is now learning Qiji. Yesterday, he saw Chen Qi teach Aze how to write. error.