"By the way, I loved that warm tongue in my mouth but would really appreciate it somewhere else too" I whispered breathless trying to slow down my heartbeats.

I giggled when he kissed my inner thigh, his beard tickling the soft skin, and he put his chin straight on my throbbing wet clothed pussy.

My legs now straightened on his back, my heels digging in his lower back.

"Oh here?"
"..." I looked at him in anticipation of something more.

He raised an eyebrow at me and I looked at him gasping for air as he rubbed his chin a bit harder in the pool of my wetness drenching his light stubble covered chin in the process.

"You didn't reply to me, baby" He said smirking, his chin moving while speaking which made me instantly close my legs involuntarily which didn't end well as he dug deeper with his chin as if wanting to thrust in me with it instead of his dick.

"Ye-ahh"
"Huh? What you saying?" He asked again.

I moaned when he started grinding on me with his fucking chin. I am going crazy while he is looking straight at me and asking these dumb questions. Where does he even get these torturous ways of seduction from!

"I think I am gonna cum- Aah"
"Just with this? I didn't even start!"
"Yea- Keep doing that"

He rubbed my inner thighs with his soft warm palms all the while his chin digging in my clit and hole simultaneously and repeatedly. I moaned finding that sweet urge to release before he suddenly decided to stop and I scowled at him. My core throbbing so hard, I could record and listen to it like a sex tape.

"Why would you do that?" I asked frustrated
"Well, where is the fun in releasing just yet? Let's have some quality time before that"
"What do you mean by quality time sir?" I almost screamed at him while he giggled, his chin still there on my entrance which made me more aroused than ever as well as irritated.
He stood up from between my legs making me lose all the previous friction and hope of release and half-dumped his body on me making his face land between my bosoms.

I moaned when he suddenly bit my nipple over my lacey part of the dress and pulled both the strings of sleeves down making my chest bare to his eyes. My nipples automatically going in his mouth back and forth.

He then just lied down on them like a lazy ass while I shivered as the cold breeze met with my nipples which were in his mouth a second ago.

I shook my head at him and raked my hands in his hair making him sigh in relaxation, tiredness oozing from his stiff shoulders and clenched back muscles.

I smiled in satisfaction as he further settled his hands beside my waist completely lying down with his left leg in between mine and my left leg between his, his face now sideways on the valley of my breasts and eyes closed.

"I missed this heavy weight of yours" I say teasing him
He smiled with his eyes closed and tickled me making me giggle and throwing him off while he held me back in place resting his fingers under my waist.

"You tolerate this weight everyday though"
"I do but its precious, relieving, homely and memorable everytime" I say reminiscing how rough the past days have been with my amazing aunt back at Rathores Villa.
"Why is that?"
"It makes me feel safe and assured that I always have you at the end of my day after every emotional roller-coaster" I say absent-minded gulping the erupting lump in my throat.

He instantly looked at me in confusion and I caught my tongue between my teeth for saying something suspicious.

"Uhh- I mean.. You know how I am an introvert and don't like going out? Yeah so I like this feeling of home"
"Baby, you literally meet new people everyday for your work is related to fashion and styling" he narrowed his eyes at me.

I pulled his head back into the previous position making his eyes divert to the side calming my heartbeat thinking how to distract this topic.

"I can already guess from your heartbeat that something is wrong baby" he said rubbing circles on my waist.
"Leave this, its normal for me-"
"But I don't want you to be normal with this, tell me what's bothering you?" he asked again without turning his head as my hand was preventing him to turn in my direction.

"Nothing is bothering me, now stop with your questions and rest, you look very tired."
"Fine but I will come back to this topic"

I bit my lip and started ruffling his hair again with my other hand caressing his cheek which made him close his eyes and sigh in sleepiness as I yawned tired from all the traveling too.

"But we were going to do something else" he murmured in drowsiness.
"We spent the quality time today and can do the next part tomorrow. Its okay"
"But you were in need of a relieving release" he looked at me pouting..Aww sweetie

"Its okay baby, I won't anyway leave you tomorrow without pleasuring me" I pecked his lips cupping his cheeks and lightly bit his nose.

"Please don't leave me tomorrow. I'd love that" He said winking with his half-closed eyes. Such a cutie.

"Pkka (For sure)" I said cooing him to sleep with his left cheek on my collarbone and my hands busy in covering him with the duvet as he snuggled his face in my neck making me move my head to give him more space.

"Will you sleep in shirt today?" I whispered in his ears which went unheard as he already was in deep slumber.

I smiled admiring his cuteness as his hair were falling on his forehead while his hands tightly clutching the sides of my nightdress as a child afraid of letting his 'assurance of safety' go.

I just unbuttoned his sleeves and top 3 buttons so that they dont poke him or me in sleep and wrapped my one leg around his thigh settling myself in a comfortable position and slowly slipping into the pit of my dreamland.

Hey guysss....Here is your next episode.
Hope you liked it ..
Tell me what you think about it??
Vote. Comment. Share.
Till next one..
BYE BYEEE....LOVE YOU PPL <33