S13E19

CoverArt: Cruz7808

Story is crossposted on Wattpad, and Quotev

Give me ideas and suggestions for reactions for this fic!

Thanks to Ghost_of_Halo and Metadane for some great ideas!

S13E19

"The End is Near" appeared on screen with the theme.

Weiss turned to Nora and Ruby. "Don't start you two."

"Aww but the end IS near." Nora complained.

"It makes sense that the title of this episode would be that, the last episode was titled Great Destroyers. Referring to.. well it could refer to a lot of people but probably Wash, Carolina, and Epsilon and their plan to destroy the Purge." Ren explained.

Fade into the Communications Tower, where the Federal Army and New Republic soldiers are seen battling Charon's forces. Cut to the Gunner Fed. An Insane Space Pirate walks up behind him.

Insane Space Pirate: "You damn colonists! I'm not going back to jail! (loads shotgun) I'm gonna kill ya! I'm gonna get my money! Then-"

Matthews: "(off screen) Heads up!"

Matthews runs over the Insane Space Pirate in a Ghost.

"I'm surprised it's not Jensen." Yang commented.

Gunner Fed: "Hey, thanks man!"

"This is the first time we've seen a Fed and a Rebel get along." Weiss smiled.

"And hey it's that gunner fed." Ruby pointed. "Woah he has an alien turret! Do you think Coco-"

"RUBY! Coco already carried around a death machine before. She doesn't need more." Weiss pointed out.

"Coco's not complaining, and it would just add the same ammo we made Ren." Ruby crossed her arms.

Weiss groaned, "I know I said I wouldn't complain but seriously? I don't even want to go down the list of stuff you've made for her. Although... she will be unfamiliar with it so it could work to our advantage if we go up against her."

Matthews: "No problem! I mean, I was actually trying to shoot him but I think I almost got the hang of th-WAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

The Ghost shoots forward and flies past Grif and Simmons.

Simmons: "You know, maybe giving alien vehicles to human drivers wasn't the best idea."

Doc drives by in a Ghost.

Doc: "(in O'Malley's voice) Speak for yourself! (laughs maniacally and drives off)"

Nora giggled, "It's so cool they have him on their side now!"

"Who could've guessed." Pyrrha added.

"They should've given one to Donut too. He never did show us the bunny hop he was working on." Yang quipped.

Cut to Lopez, Sarge, and Kimball, who fire at some pirates near the temple's entrance.

Kimball: "Keep pushing!"

One of the Space Pirates is shot while the other two turn to look at his body.

Space Pirate: "Damn it, fall back!"