S13E5

AN: Glad you all liked the Gravity Falls references! One day I'd like to write a Gravity Falls fic. Just a continuation of the series with a focus on how Dipper and Mabel cope with their boring normal lives after the wackiness of their summer. I know it's been done before but I'd still love to try it. I'd title it "Normal is the New Weird" or something like that.

CoverArt: Cruz7808

Story is crossposted on Wattpad, and Quotev

Give me ideas and suggestions for reactions for this fic!

S13E5

"No Fighting in the War Room" appeared on screen with the theme.

Yang laughed at the title, "No fighting in the armory either."

Fade in to a tractor beam tower at Crash Site Alpha. Numerous pirates present.

Counselor: "(off screen) He's been calling himself "Sharkface"."

Cut to inside of the tower. The Counselor is speaking with Felix and Locus.

Felix: "What is he, a Batman villain?"

"They've mentioned him before." Blake noted, "My best guess is that it's some kind of superhero. Or Faunus are so rare in their universe, this one is a kind of.. novelty."

"...that's dark Blake." Yang grimaced.

Blake shrugged, "I love the show but they never mention Faunus and sometimes it bothers me. Unless it's intentional because of the armor but... even when they don't have armor- nevermind...Grif would hate batman." She added awkwardly.

Yang chuckled, "His worst nightmare."

"I hope Simmons never meets Snakeman." Nora shivered.

TRACTOR BEAM TOWER A

Counselor: "His physical appearance, combined with a deep-seated sense of contrarianism seems-"

Felix: "(interrupts) Oh my god, shut up. I don't care."

Blake huffed, "I was interested in what he had to say."

"What's contrarianism? Is that just going against whatever people say?" Nora asked.

"Basically." Blake nodded, "What would his scars and his contrarianism.. I guess both explain the name?"

Ren nodded, "Because of his scars and wanting to go against the norm, he felt the name fit him."

"Kind of like Locus in a way." Jaune commented.

Locus: "Can we use him?"

Counselor: "If we continue our sessions, absolutely."

Locus: "Good."

Felix: "(snorts) "Sharkface", "Locus". Whatever happened to normal fucking names? I mean, am I crazy?!"

Counselor: "Well..."

Blake snorted.

Felix: "(stands up, pointing to the Counselor) Don't psychoanalyze me."

"I'd love to hear what the counselor thinks of Felix and Locus." Ren commented.

"The personnel files from season eight, I wonder if they were written by him." Blake hummed.