S12E1

Author's Note:

I wish RT had stuck with Grimm Eclipse. But when I say that, I really mean I wish they had actually planned something for Grimm Eclipse.

It could have been a great combo-hack and slash game. But the story wasn't thought out. Dr. Merlot was a great idea for a villain and it will go no-where. Though considering somewhat morally gray characters in RWBY can't exist he would have been ruined eventually. (Though he was kinda meh to begin with, I liked the idea of someone using the Grimm against other Grimm more than him as a villain)

Oh well, I'm excited for volume 9 only because I'm a fan of the show. I hope we learn lots of lore. I like RWBY's world so much.

NEW AN: Was disappointed with V9 but I'm very excited for RvB season 19.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

S12E1- Oh Captains, My Captains

" Red vs Blue Season 12" appeared on screen followed by "Oh Captains, My Captains" with the theme.

"Oh Captains, My Captains?" Ruby raised an eyebrow.

"Whatever that means, it's referring to the new captains." Blake pointed out.

"I wonder who will train them the best?" Nora put her hands to her cheeks. "If Sarge were here it'd be him, but since he's not I think Grif's men will be the best."

"I think each will have talents of their own. But as a fighting force, I will say Tucker's." Pyrrha smiled.

"Yeah me too." Jaune agreed.

"Grif's men will be so stealthy they won't even need to fight." Nora smirked. "Years of having to avoid Sarge has trained Grif, and he's passed on his skills."

"I doubt one will train their men better than the others." Ren deadpanned.

"Me too, but Grif's men have already shown promise." Blake added.

The screen is black as the characters talk.

Smith: "(voice over) Red team, this is Blue team. We are in position, how copy? Over."

"Oh hey professor Port! Now all of our professors have voices!" Ruby whooped.

"I hope this one doesn't talk as much." Blake mumbled.

"Ruby." Weiss leaned forward and looked at her. "You're forgetting Ms. Peach, Ms. Greene, and Mr. Mulberry."

"..." Ruby stared at her. "So yeah professor Port! All our professors are in the show!"

Weiss threw her hands up, it's as if the other professors don't matter!

Simmons' Lieutenant/Volleyball Chick: "(voice over) Blue team, this is Red team. I copy, Blue in position. Over."

"Oh hey that's Cinder! The girl from Haven." Ruby smiled.

"That's kind of random." Yang shrugged.

"What do you mean?" Ruby asked.

"For her voice to show up, so far it's been people that have been.. important to us. People we know more, or at least people we've fought." Yang explained, glancing at Weiss. The White Fang guy with the chainsaw voices Locus. Which is also pretty random.

"Many of the voices we hear in the show could possibly be from people we don't know yet still people that live on Remnant." Ren pointed out.

"Woah, that's freaky." Ruby commented.