S11E6

Author's Note:

Sorry for the waits, hopefully I can get back to my fast updating schedule. And by the way, this episode Donut will be voiced by Dan Godwin like in the DVD release. Not Miles like in the web version. So no different reaction.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Cross posted on Ao3, Wattpad, and Quotev

S11E6- S.O.S.

"It's cool! I wonder what we would do if we were stranded on another planet?" Ruby rubbed her chin.

"Explore and capture the biggest, meanest, monster we can find!" Nora shouted. "Then saddle that puppy up and ride it."

Ren shook his head, "Unless we had to do that for transportation, there would be no need."

"What we would need to do is take inventory, ration our supplies, and ensure we can extend those supplies for a while." Weiss explained.

"You sound like Wash." Yang commented.

"Well he wasn't wrong." Blake pointed out.

Weiss nodded, "Thank you, we would essentially need to do everything they have done. And more, their campsite is disorganized and unstable. It would have been smarter to quarter inside the ship."

"Well they're in a jungle, it's probably too hot." Jaune shrugged.

"They're in full metal body armor and Grif doesn't have cooling fans." Ren deadpanned. Jaune shrugged sheepishly.

"Honestly crashing on another planet sounds fun." Yang sighed with a smile, "A completely new world. Though there's still a lot of places here that I want to see first."

"Becoming deserted on another planet is not my idea of fun." Weiss grimaced, "It certainly isn't for them."

"Sarge seems to be enjoying himself." Pyrrha pointed out. Nora giggled.

"Sarge is Sarge, I'm confident when I say that no matter what we'd do. We'd survive much better than them." Weiss gestured to the screen.

" S.O.S." Appeared on the screen with the theme.

"Save our ship." Weiss read.

"Oh that's what that means? I just knew it meant 'help us." Ruby admitted.

A machine whirs from within the cavern and noises arise in the background. Caboose can also be heard

Caboose: "It's alive. It's alive! He's ali- Aw, it's dead. (short pause) No, it's alive again! Oh, thank God that was close."

"Hm." Ren hummed shortly.

"I don't know if I should laugh or feel worried." Pyrrha commented.

"What do you think it is?" Jaune asked.

"The big monster!" Nora shouted.

"That doesn't sound so far-fetched now." Weiss mumbled.

Cut to black. Fade in and pan to a shot of Tucker and

Washington repairing the comm tower

Tucker: "Ok, how about now?"

Washington: "(hits radio twice) Nothing."

Tucker: "Hold on. (short pause) Ok, try it again."

Washington: "(hits radio) Still nothing."