S13E11

AN: What's your opinion on my ranking?

1. Freelancer Saga

2. The Recollection Trilogy

3. The Blood Gulch Chronicles

4. The Mini-Series's

5. The Chorus Trilogy

6. The Anthology Season

7. The Shisno Paradox

8. Season 18

CoverArt: Cruz7808

Story is crossposted on Wattpad, and Quotev

Give me ideas and suggestions for reactions for this fic!

S13E11

"Dish Best Served" appeared on screen with the theme.

"Cold!" Nora shouted.

"The full phrase is revenge is a dish best served cold." Ren explained. "Personally I don't think revenge is always necessary." Unless given to Grimm. Unfortunately I doubt the creatures of Grimm recognize justice for their actions. They can't feel anything, much less Shame.

Sharkface jumps over the hilltop and slides down the mountainside. When he reaches the plateau at the frozen lake he starts running and turns around to look behind him.

Sharkface: "Huh?"

He sees Carolina, who jumps at him and delivers a straight punch to his face.

"Ohh fight scene." Nora leaned forward. "I hope it's better than the last few."

Pyrrha nodded, "Me too."

Sharkface reels from the punch, when Carolina somersaults and makes a butterfly kick downwards onto his head again and then kicks him back into a pile of snow, where he is knocked down. Cut to Carolina in a fighting pose.

"Seriously? He goes down that easy?" Nora pouted. "I thought he wanted to kill her or something. What a wimp."

Carolina: "Heh, still got it."

"She does, the choreography has improved a little." Pyrrha noted. "From that short exchange I can tell it's still not on par with the animator from seasons nine and ten."

"His name was Monty Oum according to the credits." Ren said as he checked his notebook. "Our best guess is that he stopped animating the fights for Red vs Blue to focus on.. well us."

"I still feel crazy believing it." Weiss rubbed her temples. "I'll take solace in knowing we're more important than Red vs Blue."

"We're cool on our own, I wish he kept doing the fights." Ruby whined. "Think of how cool Locus and Felix vs Wash and Carolina could have been."

Epsilon: "(voice only) Yeah, congratulations. Now, can we get back to the thing we came here for?"

Carolina: "(turns around and starts to walk away) I had to make sure he wasn't a threat."

"He drew her away, not subtly." Pyrrha shook her head.

"And then he got his butt kicked in like three seconds!" Nora threw her hands up. "Last time they fought he had a cool flamethrower and the bullet bounced and Carolina threw a plane at him!"