S11E18

Author's Note:

Nevermind, guess we're not doing the journals because I'd have to be a sponsor. I already used my 1 month free trial a while ago so R.I.P. to that reaction.

Big thanks to Guest Halo for the idea, I never noticed that.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

S11E18- Fire

" Fire" appeared on screen with the theme.

"Hey, it's like a two-parter." Jaune commented.

Locus and two Federal Army soldiers are standing in the opening shot. A Battle Rifle shot resonates, and one of the soldiers falls. The other soldier begins to fire his Assault Rifle.

Washington: "Get to cover!"

Wash charges forwards, and the Blood Gulch crew do the same. Grif takes cover behind a metal barricade and opens fire. Tucker moves behind the barricade and prepares to engage. Simmons and Sarge dart behind the Scorpion tank, firing their weapons. The Federal Army soldiers rush forward, while Locus cloaks himself. Freckles and Lopez 2.0 are engaged in their own battle. Freckles fires a rocket, but Lopez 2.0 ducks, the rocket sailing over his head.

Lopez 2.0: "¡Fallaste, perra! [Missed, bitch!]"

Weiss frowned, "I'm liking Lopez 2.0 less and less."

Freckles responds by firing his minigun, landing some hits on Lopez 2.0.

Lopez 2.0: "¡Ow!"

Lopez 2.0 retreats, while Freckles advances. Caboose looks towards him.

Caboose: "Freckles! Be careful!"

Washington: "Damn it! We need something to draw their fire!"

"This reminds me of their fights back in blood gulch. No animation, just in-game machinima." Jaune commented.

"This whole season has been a giant callback to the Blood Gulch Chronicles. A return to form." Weiss explained.

"While still having the advanced story beats like the later seasons." Blake added.

Sarge and Simmons emerge from behind the Scorpion.

Sarge: "Simmons?"

Simmons: "Shotgun!"

More Federal Army soldiers rush forward, but stop when they see the Scorpion, piloted by Sarge, and the turret manned by Simmons.

Sarge: "Tanks for dropping by, dirtbags, but it's high time you left!"

Yang laughed, "Old pun but a gold one."

Sarge unloads a round, which flies above the soldiers heads.

Simmons: "Still inverted, sir."

"High time you left, and he shot way too high." Ruby snorted.

"Inverted controls." Yang shook her head.

Sarge: "Right."

Sarge aims his cannon at the soldiers, and fires a round, killing all of them at once.

"How kind of them to stand there patiently." Ren deadpanned.

Simmons: "Woohoo! Yeah! Suck it... evil... soldier dudes!"