S12E14

Author's Note:

RESPONSE: Yeah Guest Halo I do get ideas from the Youtube comments. I'm sure I've mentioned it before? Eh, either way it helps a lot. I don't want the characters solely having variations of my reaction to episodes.

I cannot stress enough how many of their reactions have come from you all or youtube comments or the RvB Wiki. This is the least original fanfic in existence and I'm fine with that.

Cover Art: Cruz7808

S12E14- Crash Site Crashers

" Crash Site Crashers" appeared on screen with the theme.

"They're going to crash the crash site." Nora grinned.

"Yes." Ren deadpanned. "As the title implies."

Fade in to the algae lake at the New Republic Headquarters. Kimball is seen staring at the lake. Felix approaches her.

Kimball: "What do you want?"

Felix: "Just wanted to see how you were doing."

Jaune gritted his teeth, "How can he sound so caring?"

"He's a good actor." Pyrrha shook her head.

"The way they're standing.. It's like when Kimball and Tucker were talking." Jaune let out a sigh.

Kimball: "How am I doing? How do you think I'm doing?! I put all of our hope into the hands of a bunch of strangers and they run off and get themselves killed!"

Felix: "It was a leap of faith. Sometimes you fall."

"He made sure they fell!" Ruby huffed.

"It's upsetting that he is right. Sometimes you do fall when taking a leap of faith." Ren frowned.

Kimball: "Well, we're falling fast.... I believed in them."

Felix: "And they believed in us."

Kimball: "(angrily) What are you talking about? THEY LEFT US!"

Felix: "Kimball, they accomplished their mission. They actually managed to rescue their friends, and they were going to come back - I saw it myself. They wanted to end this war. They wanted peace for Chorus."

"I wonder if he told her some horror story about how they were massacred by the feds." Blake crossed her arms.

"Or told her how they heroically fought to the death, taking twice as many feds with them." Weiss scoffed.

"How can he sound so comforting?" Jaune asked again. "I don't get it."

"He doesn't feel any guilt or remorse." Blake explained.

"He's despicable." Pyrrha added.

Kimball: "Well, what good does that do us now?"

Felix: "Plenty."

"Plenty for the space pirates, they're martyrs now." Ruby turned away from the screen.

Kimball turns to face Felix.

Felix: "If you go back up there, and you tell those men that their heroes died fighting for them, then you can turn this tragedy into something more. Turn it into fuel for one last fire."

Kimball: "Felix, they're mourning."

Felix: "When they should be fighting!"