S11E17

Author's Note:

Wow, almost done with season 11. Yes I will do the best movie in the galaxy reactions and yes I will do the journals before season 12. Any suggestions for next season?

Cover Art: Cruz7808

S11E17- Ready... Aim...

"I'm glad some questions were finally answered. Except.. well I guess it was Locus and the Feds who stopped all transmissions from leaving." Jaune realized.

" Ready... Aim..." Appeared on screen with the theme.

"Fire!" Ruby shouted.

"They're getting prepared for the fight against the feds." Blake hummed.

Sarge is seen on top of Red base with the Red team assembled below.

Sarge: "Alright, boys. We don't have much time, so let's see what we've got."

Cut to Simmons.

Simmons: "Ahem! Hello everyone. Private Simmons. Great to be back."

Grif: "(offscreen) Wrap it up!"

"Grif isn't as welcoming as he was last time Simmons switched sides." Pyrrha noticed.

Simmons: "Good to be back."

Grif: "(offscreen) Nobody cares!"

Simmons: "*sigh*. Alright, just shut up and listen. We had a full armory on board the ship consisting of firearms as well as explosives. I moved as many as I could down here and also took the liberty of setting up a minefield near Red base."

Cut to several unburied mines.

"Aren't those supposed to be like.. underground?" Jaune asked, gesturing downward with his hands.

"Yeah so people can't see them, remember the minefield in the desert?" Ruby asked.

Nora nodded, "I have mixed feelings about landmines. On one hand they're boring! People should see the explosion coming at them. But on the other hand." Nora raised up one of her hands. "The desert landmines were awesome! They shot up out of the ground because they're meant to get cars and tanks and stuff. And a surprise explosion can be fun."

"No one should get surprised by those mines." Weiss pointed. "They can't be more obvious."

"I just hope they're not like dumb movie landmines where you step on them and they don't explode until you step off." Nora complained.

Grif: "But you didn't even bury them."

Cut back to Simmons.

Simmons: "From what I can tell, they're designed to rest above the ground."

Grif: "With big red warning lights?"

"Maybe they're training mines? Wait, no that wouldn't make sense." Ruby frowned.

Simmons: "Yeah, it doesn't really make any sense."

Sarge: "Excellent work, Simmons. Now go organize those firearms."

Simmons: "Yes, sir!"

Simmons runs off.

"Even though I think he would be better off on blue team. Sarge does appreciate his work now and then." Weiss hummed.