S12E17

AN:

CoverArt: Cruz7808

Story is crossposted on Wattpad, and Quotev

Give me ideas and suggestions for reactions for this fic!

S12E17

"I can't see how any security could be offered, and why would they accept it? They need to stop the war." Pyrrha added.

"What if they use the ship to crash and stop the fight before it starts!" Nora gasped.

"Hmm possible." Ren shrugged.

"Multiple Choice" appeared on screen with the theme.

"I love multiple choice tests, so much easier than written responses." Jaune shook his head.

"We've talked about this before." Ren mumbled.

"Written response better shows that you know what you are doing." Weiss huffed. "Multiple choice tests are a waste of everyone's time."

"They help me." Yang shrugged, "Like studying but getting a grade for it."

Fade in to the fueling station.

Carolina: "What exactly are you playing at?"

Felix: "(over radio) Ho ho, okay, easy there darling. I know this is all very exciting, so I'm gonna hand the mic over to my partner here to tell you the details."

"Woah hearing Jaune say darling." Weiss mumbled.

Blakes ears flicked, I agree.

Pyrrha hummed, I like Jaune more when he's awkward and noble.

Locus: "(over radio) It's time you people understood the futility of your situation. We know where you're hiding. We know you are in possession of a single teleportation grenade. And we know that you hold the coordinates to a particularly valuable radio jammer."

"I have to compliment the voice actor for Locus, again I'm not sure if its because he sounds like the White Fang lieutenant with the chainsaw but either way, whenever he speaks I get chills." Weiss shivered.

Cut to Locus and Felix standing beside each other at the location of the radio jammer.

Locus: "Which is why my partner and I are contacting you from its location."

"That's the matter he mentioned last episode." Ren commented.

"Felix scouts ahead, Locus tracks him down. No wonder they were able to slip away so often. Their story of a rivalry always gives them an excuse. And with teleportation grenades they can go anywhere at any time." Jaune explained.

RADIO JAMMER STATION 1C

Cut to a low angle view of the radio jammer, where a Space Pirate is seen aiming his Binary Rifle. Locus walks towards the edge of the structure.

Locus: "Make no mistake, you will not be interfering with today's events."

"I think they're going to interfere with today's events." Nora whispered.

"Spoilers." Blake joked.

Nora giggled, "I can predict stuff too."

Tucker: "(over radio) Says you! We're the champs of interfering with shit!"