S12E11

Author's Note:

RESPONSE: You guys asked that Everyone reacts to last episode. So guess what? Everyone reacted.

Let me know what you think about the chapter! I will always consider your input, however if there is a very important reaction I'd rather have all important characters reacting to it and risk being excessive than leave characters out and have people be annoyed that they didn't get a certain reaction. Kind of like the saying "Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it."

Cover Art: Cruz7808

S12E11- Long Time No See

Ruby giggled, " 5-5-5 V.I.C.K ." She sang.

Nora gasped, "Jaune you should sing Felix's song!"

Jaune vehemently shook his head, "No, never."

Nora turned to Weiss.

"Absolutely not." Weiss crossed her arms.

Nora sagged, "Aw."

"That episode was amazing, I still have goosebumps." Yang held her arm up for everyone to see.

"I'm still shaking." Ruby giggled.

"We are huntsmen, we can cut down ravenous beasts straight out of our nightmares without breaking a sweat. Yet a tv show has this much of an effect on us." Ren chuckled.

"It's scary, Felix was so believable." Blake pointed out. I wonder if Adam felt as betrayed as the Reds and Blues did.

Jaune looked down, "I think part of that was because it was my voice."

"Don't give yourself so much credit, or blame." Weiss said in a comforting voice. "Felix is a great actor."

"It just feels weird." Jaune exhaled. "I wish he wasn't a villain, but that reveal was amazing! And it's kind of cool to see it, but it's my voice. I don't want to hear myself say the things Felix says anymore."

"We know it's not you Jaune." Ruby smiled, "And we don't care what he says."

"Besides I doubt he can say anything worse- Or sing anything worse than what he sang in his song." Yang laughed.

Jaune chuckled, "Yeah.."

" Long Time No See" appeared on screen with the theme.

"That's referring to Carolina and Church obviously." Pyrrha commented.

Blake frowned, very very slightly miffed that she wasn't the one to explain the title.

" WEEKS EARLIER..." appeared on screen.

Open in on the interior of a security room. A mercenary is seen relaxing at his post.

" ABANDONED(?) F.A.C. MUNITIONS PLANT"

Suddenly, the room's motion detector sets off: "MOTION

DETECTOR SECURITY ROOM," causing the mercenary to look around. However, the room is vacant. As the alarm continues to sound off, the mercenary turns to it and taps it, briefly turning off the alarm. However, the alarm sets off again, prompting the mercenary to look around the room once again.

"Someone is invisible in the room." Blake guessed.

"Probably Locus." Jaune nodded.

The mercenary then reaches for the alarm, when suddenly, his radio activates, surprising him.