S13E13

AN: Sorry about the wait, finishing this fic is taking longer than I thought. It's due to a variety of reasons, but here we go!

CoverArt: Cruz7808

Story is crossposted on Wattpad, and Quotev

Give me ideas and suggestions for reactions for this fic!

S13E13

"The Thin Fed Line" appeared on screen with the theme.

"You know it makes sense that the Feds are the stand in for the reds." Jaune commented.

"What do you mean?" Pyrrha asked.

"Like, Red vs Blue. Fed vs New. The Feds didn't get a lot of focus. But the New Republic did. Like they uhh.. they focused more on the New republic just like how the Blues get the more.. serious stories." Jaune stammered.

"I think that's reading too deep." Ruby stated.

Fade in, outside the Armonia Hospital, at which five medical officers comprising of the New Republic and the Federal Army, seem to be talking to one another as the Intercom comes over.

Intercom: "Paging Doctor Wooten. Doctor Wooten? ...Doctor Wooten?"

Cut to Dr. Grey and Donut inside the hospital, whereas Donut is talking to Doc about their experiences since Doc has been missing.

ARMONIA HOSPITAL

Donut: "And then it turned out Felix was evil, so we exposed the truth, stopped the civil war, and now we're fighting to send a distress call to Earth!"

Cut to Doc facing them.

Doc: "And at no point, during any of this, did you realize I was missing?"

"To be fair, there was a lot going on." Nora commented.

"To be fair they should care about one of their own!" Weiss threw her hands up. "Even if he's not the best.. medical practitioner. He's still one of them!"

"I think him being one of them explains his poor medical skills." Ren pondered. "Or the other way around."

Donut and Dr. Grey glance at each other then look back to Doc.

Donut: "...Apparently not!"

Doc: "(in O'Malley's voice) ARGH, I will destroy you all for your insufferable ignorance!"

"Honestly having O'Malley come back seems to be a good thing for him. Sometimes it's healthy to express anger." Yang commented. "Normally Doc is too passive."

"I don't think having a split personality that wants to conquer, and or destroy the universe is healthy." Ren deadpanned.

Dr. Grey: "Ooh! This is certainly the most vocal split personality I've ever seen. But I suppose an eternity in isolation will do that for you. (turns back to Doc) Tell me, Mr. O'Malley, when you say you wish to "destroy us all", what exactly do you think you mean by that?"

Doc: "(in O'Malley's voice) I mean you will cease to exist! You will all die by my hand! Hahahaha! Really, it's quite self-explanatory."

Dr. Grey: "Well, I think there is some serious issues here we're just starting to get a hold of! Nothing a little electro-shock therapy couldn't fix..."