S14E11

CoverArt: Cruz7808

Story is crossposted on Wattpad, and Quotev

Give me ideas and suggestions for reactions for this fic!

S14E11

"Consequences" title card.

"That's ominous." Yang commented.

"I think Siris is going to die." Blake blurted out.

"Spoilers!" Nora threw her hands up.

"Sorry." Blake blushed, "But.. it's obvious. There are consequences to their actions. Siris isn't seen in the modern day. Felix and Locus change for the worse. It makes sense."

In the abandoned quarry, the mercs are preparing for battle. Siris inspects his sniper rifle, while Locus parks a bulldozer off to the side.

Locus: "We're good on the north and south. I had enough extra limestone to make a bottleneck at the east end."

Siris: "Good."

Locus: "Dynamite?"

Siris: "In the crate."

Locus: "Good."

"Something up with him." Blake's eyes narrowed.

Felix: "Welp, our trusty arms dealer isn't returning my calls, so he's either high or... fully aware of how fucked we are. (beat) On the bright side, there's a pileup on 35, so, that buys us some time. You know, in case we just wanna kill ourselves."

"He's cheerful." Blake chuckled.

Locus: "We have enough firepower. We also have the cliff to our backs, and a thorough understanding of the terrain. We have survived worse. [Forcefully gives Felix a gun] But if you waste a single one of our rounds on yourself, I will be very unhappy."

"Locus should be a mental health counselor." Yang quipped.

"They have survived worse, like Kimball said." Ruby commented.

"I want to see that battle, I want to see more of the war they talk about." Ren commented.

Felix: "...Why does it always gotta be about you?"

The group collectively rolled their eyes.

Siris picks up a pistol and examines it thoughtfully.

Felix: "Wu, you wanna give me a hand? Hey Wu! Ammo?"

"Codenames." Nora mumbled.

Siris: "Lozano doesn't know about me..."

Blake smirked.

Felix: "What?"

Siris: "Lozano. He called you out. Locus and Felix. Two bounty hunters, but he never mentioned me. I was never inside."

Felix: "The hell are you saying, Mas?"

Siris: "I'm saying I have a family, man."

"He makes a good point but, abandoning your friends?" Yang shook her head.

"They could just be partners." Blake suggested.

"They feel like more than that.. sometimes." Ruby shrugged.

"Mas.. Mason. They really are friends... if nicknames mean a lot." Pyrrha blushed.